Match thread Millwall v Reading

And if Rowett brings on The German and Flemming at half-time, as he fucking should, why doesn't he start them in the first fucking place?

Honestly, I am so angry. I am basically turning into my old man. I used to tell him to calm down and laugh at him for getting so stressed out. I get worse the older I get.

Need to go 4 at the back and bring burey in on the wing, at least we can get at them then. Danny Mc not a patch on where he was at the end of last season. Adobe getting stick but he’s not even getting scraps to feed off, him and Bradshaw need to be closer together.

Have we ever played well when we play against a team with the same formation as us

Last few seasons it has been ok to a point with a 5, but with more and more teams doing the same, it's no longer working, as we can not pass through them.

Need to go 4 at the back and bring burey in on the wing, at least we can get at them then. Danny Mc not a patch on where he was at the end of last season. Adobe getting stick but he’s not even getting scraps to feed off, him and Bradshaw need to be closer together.
Afobe done ok with the service he has had this game, Bradshaw has done very very well with what he has had, yes they need to play as a pair but with this 5 at the back, the only way we are looking to attack is down the sides, and that drags them out wide

Clearly "one of those days"

Against a team who have started poorly away from home this season...

Disappointing afternoon