Match Thread Millwall V Middlesbrough

I was taking my family until my daughter tested positive for covid today, so I've sold them on to another 'Wall friend. Didn't want to ruin others day despite the rules. Make some f'ing noise for me please ... my surround sound will be on 30+ tomorrow at 2.45, fuck the neighbours.
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL
Best wishes to your daughter mate.
We will make some noise for you!

Thank you mate :tophat: just concerned as im hoping my 14yo lad skips it as he needs open heart surgery at great ormand street (3 years late because of covid) so could do without it. Not asking for sympathy here, just 3 points tomorrow and my little lad being safe.

We've been lucky for 2 years with no cases but we'll deal with it.

Anyway, hoping boro have 1 eye on Chelsea next weekend and bottle a few tackles. Hope our lads are bang up for it.
And also best wishes to your boy.
In fact, best wishes to you and your family.

Could be a near to full Den on Saturday and a great atmosphere from both sets of supporters, they're a passionate bunch too, to be fair. There away form is a polar opposite to there superb home one. I'm hoping our home form and never say die spirit may well just give us the edge to nick another win.

This is a fucking big game now and we have to make the Den hostile and loud for our players to feed from. They deseve it and need us at our loudest and proudest.

COYL
There have been times when a big den and big opposition has created a game to remember. Rotherham 4-0, Huddersfield play offs, Wet spam Mother’s Day massacre, Everton, Leicester - the list goes on.

Win well tomorrow and we will be propelled to play off contenders immediately.

Massive game - can’t wait to be there with the boy! Miiiiiiillllll!

There have been times when a big den and big opposition has created a game to remember. Rotherham 4-0, Huddersfield play offs, Wet spam Mother’s Day massacre, Everton, Leicester - the list goes on.

Win well tomorrow and we will be propelled to play off contenders immediately.

Massive game - can’t wait to be there with the boy! Miiiiiiillllll!
I think you should do the the pre-match team talk Champs! 👍😉

The Den, I can only hope and pray that everything goes smoothly for your lad with his surgery, and that your daughter gets over covid with no ill effects. I can assure you that your family are in my thoughts and prayers......
And to all of you lovely and lucky people fortunate enough to be able to get to the game today, have a cracking afternoon and cheer our boys on loud and proud to a great win. One of the most important games of the season so far, and the perfect opportunity to continue our unbeaten run. Proud to be associated with you all. COYL.

Don't like Wilder, sure he must have some welsh in him.
Up and at em Wall, big crowd, big performance, no fear. Send them on a long journey home with fuck all to show for.
COYL
I think he knew somebody that lived in Canning Town. Loser

Thank you mate :tophat: just concerned as im hoping my 14yo lad skips it as he needs open heart surgery at great ormand street (3 years late because of covid) so could do without it. Not asking for sympathy here, just 3 points tomorrow and my little lad being safe.

We've been lucky for 2 years with no cases but we'll deal with it.

Anyway, hoping boro have 1 eye on Chelsea next weekend and bottle a few tackles. Hope our lads are bang up for it.

Wishing your family all the best. Hope it all goes well.

Staff online