Match Thread Millwall V Middlesbrough

Could be a near to full Den on Saturday and a great atmosphere from both sets of supporters, they're a passionate bunch too, to be fair. There away form is a polar opposite to there superb home one. I'm hoping our home form and never say die spirit may well just give us the edge to nick another win.

This is a fucking big game now and we have to make the Den hostile and loud for our players to feed from. They deseve it and need us at our loudest and proudest.

COYL

Hope i am wrong but think this one could be a bridge too far for the same 14 players that have done so well when called upon.

It was a very tired performance on Tuesday and some of the players need resting.

Hope i am wrong but think this one could be a bridge too far for the same 14 players that have done so well when called upon.

It was a very tired performance on Tuesday and some of the players need resting.
This is very true.
But as said in the comments above the crowd have a vital role play tomorrow and just maybe tip the balance in our favour.
If we are right up for it from the off and can get an early lead who knows.
Hope Kevin Friend ain’t the referee.

I was taking my family until my daughter tested positive for covid today, so I've sold them on to another 'Wall friend. Didn't want to ruin others day despite the rules. Make some f'ing noise for me please ... my surround sound will be on 30+ tomorrow at 2.45, fuck the neighbours.
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL

I was taking my family until my daughter tested positive for covid today, so I've sold them on to another 'Wall friend. Didn't want to ruin others day despite the rules. Make some f'ing noise for me please ... my surround sound will be on 30+ tomorrow at 2.45, fuck the neighbours.
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL
Speedy recovery to your daughter mate!

Speedy recovery to your daughter mate!
Thank you mate :tophat: just concerned as im hoping my 14yo lad skips it as he needs open heart surgery at great ormand street (3 years late because of covid) so could do without it. Not asking for sympathy here, just 3 points tomorrow and my little lad being safe.

We've been lucky for 2 years with no cases but we'll deal with it.

Anyway, hoping boro have 1 eye on Chelsea next weekend and bottle a few tackles. Hope our lads are bang up for it.