Match Thread Millwall v Hull KO 3pm

A big day for me tomorrow too, bringing my older boy to the match. He's 8 and it'll be his first day at the Den. Any sort of win would do it for me tomorrow, I don't want his first trip to the Den to be a loss. Mind you, I'm not sure how I'll enjoy it, win lose or draw - it'll probably be my soberest ever Wall match:LOL:.

Last edited:
Hope your boys has a great day mate. 2-0 win will do nicely
A big day for me tomorrow too, bringing my older boy to the match. He's 8 and it'll be his first day at the Den. Any sort of win would do it for me tomorrow, I don't want his first trip to the Den to be a loss. Mind you, I'm not sure how I'll enjoy it, win lose or draw - it'll probably be my soberest ever Wall match:LOL:.

8 is a good age to start.
I was younger and didn’t have a clue what was going on.
Some people say I still don’t.😀
Have a great day with your young ‘ un.

Have a great day. What stand are you in?

Come on Wall spank the the northern whippet worriers.
Everyone above us playing one another over the coming weeks so a win today would be rather splendid. Come on you mighty fucking Lions. 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

With Saville and afobe in the lineup bang goes are pressing game. Rowett is just way to defensive at home

Really wanted to go this one, but got the Rona so best stay at home and would love a link to the game.