Match Thread Millwall v Hull KO 3pm

Superb win Wall, against a decent away side.
Typical of us to make it squeaky arse time near the end but heigh ho.
How much more easier could we make it by taking a couple of our chances.
Nevermind though, the Millwall bandwagon still has all four wheels , keep it going boys. Well done one and all, made it a good day for those that had long journeys, safe trips home.
COYL, NOLU

What a great 3 points

The flukiest goal I think I have ever seen us score, Bradshaw goal was quality

we could have had 4 or 5 maybe more but their keeps pulled off some great saves

Shame we conceded but we never do it easy and I thought we saw the game out well when Lenny came on

Can the Worzels do us a favour tonight and more importantly can we win the last 3 league games

it’s the hope that kills ya but we have something to play for in the last 3 games come on you Lions let’s shock the football world and more importantly please shock me

We should also have had a stone wall penalty for the shove in the back on Bradshaw, outside the area and its a 100% free kick, inside the area and the ref bottles it.

A big day for me tomorrow too, bringing my older boy to the match. He's 8 and it'll be his first day at the Den. Any sort of win would do it for me tomorrow, I don't want his first trip to the Den to be a loss. Mind you, I'm not sure how I'll enjoy it, win lose or draw - it'll probably be my soberest ever Wall match:LOL:.
A good game to pick to get over to see, mate. Great that we got a win. Hope your boy had a cracking day.