MATCH THREAD MILLWALL V COVENTRY

Terrible 1st half and lucky to get a goal and weirdly unlucky to not equalise.
Mitchell and Malone are having a mare,go flat back 4 and get Malone off and Olafe up front and Savile on for Mitchell.Talking shit but sitting in the ground and the sun has got to me.
Mitchell had couple of bad moments but tries to join up with forwards

Terrible 1st half and lucky to get a goal and weirdly unlucky to not equalise.
Mitchell and Malone are having a mare,go flat back 4 and get Malone off and Olafe up front and Savile on for Mitchell.Talking shit but sitting in the ground and the sun has got to me.
Mitchell, not in the game I'm watching.

Would be nice to play some football. Dont look to bad when we get it down, but Afobe on his own needs help, someone needs to get closer to him. Just managed to get a look at the game, somebody showing the picture from his tele on Millwall thats it, how are they in front. 🤔
Agree, sacrifice a defender and load up the midfield.

I agree gutting really, he has the talent and puts in the effort, but can't complete agame
We still need another forward because him and Bradshaw are injury prone. Afobe has stayed fit so far but his injury record before he joined us was suspect as well.

We haven't been very good at all, but we have somehow made it into a right cunty game and we deserve credit for that. We do not lack spirit.

Members online