Match thread Millwall v Cardiff

To all of you lovely and lucky people fortunate enough to be able to go to the match today, have a cracking afternoon, and cheer our boys on loud and proud. COYL.
Be a good day to send Steve Morison and Mahlon Romeo home with their tails between their legs.
I'll shout for ya Ulster, just got up here👍 let's give it to the sheep shaggers 🦁 COYL

I'm sorry to be the voice of doom cause I try not to be pessimistic all of the time. Until he stops playing 5 at the back with 3 slow and clumsy centre backs, nothing is going to change performance wise, regardless of the personnel 🤷‍♂️
Sad thing is that Rowett has put together a very decent squad but it is just the formation and white flag of surrender tactics that are the problem. I think Hutch and Coops are a great centre back partnership and Murray a very solid left back and Danny a very good right back.
If I was Morison today I would simply say as soon as Millwall’s wing back is caught upfield put it in the channel behind them drawing out the slow paced centre backs to where they are uncomfortable and attack from there.

Bialkowski, Shackleton, Hutchinson, Cooper, M.Wallace, Styles, Mitchell, Saville, Flemming, Voglsammer, Bradshaw.