Match thread Millwall v Blackpool

Pure luck? Its immaterial how the ball fucking bounced. He put it away like all good strikers do. Are you only a striker if you hit 20 yard goals?
He ain’t good, you saying he could of missed that, schoolboy wouldn’t of missed that. He can’t make a goal.

What you come out thinking we murdered em.
What the fuck are you on about? Can you point to where i've said that? A win is a win, no team wins comfortably after a run of poor games. On top of that no one mruders a team 2-1 you daft cunt, soppy tit. We won, you've made youself look a cunt again now you want more, carry on cause there's plenty here to try and get a bite from. Today's win has spoled your post match wank, aint it :lol:

Last edited:
He ain’t good, you saying he could of missed that, schoolboy wouldn’t of missed that. He can’t make a goal.
How about these two tap ins against conference side Manchester united? any good? rush of blood to the head? fake news and never happened?

Last edited:
Norwich Mark, I like reading your comments, and you're as entitled to your opinion as much as the rest of us.....but, bloody hell mate.
I know it hasn't been the greatest start to the season, with some dire football, but we are who we are.
A very wise man once told me that we should save our cunting off for the enemy, rather than our own. Something I took to heart, and see that's how we should be supporting our club. I agree that some of our squad haven't been giving their best performances, but they're our squad, and that's who we have to put a team together from. Like it or not.
Get behind them 110%, and take the piss out of our opponents, the ref, the opposing supporters, Fat Dan....me.
We're all in this together. COYL.

Onleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, again. Failed clearance, should have done four keepy uppies before smashing it in with his LEFT foot?