Match thread Millwall v Blackpool

Another thing about today’s big selection call from Rowett, was the inclusion of Long.
I did feel a lot more comfortable when he was gathering back passes with the ball at his feet. And his kicking was excellent.
As much as Bart as saved us on many occasions he still gives me the shits when the ball is at his feet.

I've got to say, after Blackpool equalised some of the crowd, not the majority by any means, starting turning on Rowett. I'm sure I heard the "Gary Rowett, your football is shit" chant, but I was watching at home so I can't be certain. Even so, turning on the manager when there is another half to play is well fucking muggy.

We have more points than we did at the same stage last season, have won 4 games and haven't played great. We can improve.

If you think Berylson is going to sack a manager that has led us to three consecutive top half finishes each season and who gave the same manager a new contract at the beginning of the season, then you need your head read.

Millwall as per the dictionary. A working mans football team that are usually shit, but sometimes surprise you and win a game.
Millwall supporter : a working man that supports his team through Thick and Thin when they put a shift in and that will always have the teams backs and defend them from any Cunt who slags them at every opportunity .
If they win I smile if they lose I don't
Played decent level but would never tell the manager who to play or who to sub, simply because he gets paid for it and I don't !
Some people obviously want a Danish Dave running us or a Pep as manager ! THAT@S THE DAY THE MILLWALL I LOVE DIES !
rant over and nope I won't discuss it further.
Some people should hang their heads in shame or fuck off too the Vallium

Another thing about today’s big selection call from Rowett, was the inclusion of Long.
I did feel a lot more comfortable when he was gathering back passes with the ball at his feet. And his kicking was excellent.
As much as Bart as saved us on many occasions he still gives me the shits when the ball is at his feet.

Very much so. He also held a very dangerous cross shot that could easily have rebounded to a player in the six yard box in the final minutes. He had a good game and repaid Rowett's decision to include him.

I've got to say, after Blackpool equalised some of the crowd, not the majority by any means, starting turning on Rowett. I'm sure I heard the "Gary Rowett, your football is shit" chant, but I was watching at home so I can't be certain. Even so, turning on the manager when there is another half to play is well fucking muggy.

We have more points than we did at the same stage last season, have won 4 games and haven't played great. We can improve.

If you think Berylson is going to sack a manager that has led us to three consecutive top half finishes each season and who gave the same manager a new contract at the beginning of the season, then you need your head read.
Yes Robbo, I heard it coming from the cbl when they equalised. I was in block 5, it didn’t last long and quickly fizzled out.
Far to early for that kind of negative shit.
We need to support not cunt them off no matter how fuckin frustrating it is to watch sometimes.

Yes Robbo, I heard it coming from the cbl when they equalised. I was in block 5, it didn’t last long and quickly fizzled out.
Far to early for that kind of negative shit.
We need to support not cunt them off no matter how fuckin frustrating it is to watch sometimes.

There were some Millwall fans saying he was one game from the sack. I just don't understand what world these people are living in. Is it a symptom of the current culture? The zero patience, no tolerance, want-everything-yesterday attitude? Does the job he has done the last three seasons count for nothing?