Match Thread Millwall V Barnsley KO 3pm

alex rae.

amazing feet.
71 goals in 6 seasons for us (at least ten a year).
was almost guaranteed an assist a game (it seemed). was one of the best players of through balls (remember them? where did they go?) i've seen.
hard as nails.
quick.

my boyhood hero. even more so though than the later cahill.

it's the final piece in my view. someone like him

Well anticipate them then cos most go there.usually easy for full back to eliminate danger
Like the one Danny headed home from? We score plenty form crosses beyond the near post. Is that the only gripe/ criticism you could dig up on yesterdays superb performance?

Like the one Danny headed home from? We score plenty form crosses beyond the near post. Is that the only gripe/ criticism you could dig up on yesterdays superb performance?
Why you always assume I moan and gripe. Observations for improvement.manager probably does it

We have some strange cunts following us nowadays, you'd have thought he'd be more interested in us attacking and scoring four golas, but no. I'm beginning to understand why bods are binning it off now, the Den is losing all it's magic, passion and characters. Without those things we're a shadow of what we once were.
Agree Some proper nobs going these days.
Block 5 used to have some great characters, not now. The loud mouth Aussie again sat 2 rows behind me yesterday constantly slagging the players off and talking utter bollocks. Oblivious to the fact we are millwall and not fuckin Man City.
The same pair of Ruperts behind me not approving of our fan base response to the knee and moaning all the way through the game .
I don’t boo or clap and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don’t want to hear about it . Especially during a game and in particular a game where we have scored 4 goals and there are better things to enjoy.
Certainly won’t be retaining the same seat in block 5 next season .

I sat in the west lower yesterday for a change, some fucking idiot near us spent most of the game slagging off Evans and calling him a cunt when he was warming up.

That blokes been doing that for a while now, thinking he’s a right character and that everyone thinks it’s funny. God knows what Evans makes of it but hopefully he thinks the same as most of us, that the blokes an absolute prize prick.

Is Benik's contract at Stoke finished at the end of this season? I thought he had another year left up there?

"Now, with Afobe’s Potters contract expiring at the end of the 2021/22 campaign, Millwall boss Gary Rowett has admitted he is open to a “longer term” deal for the striker."

alex rae.

amazing feet.
was almost guaranteed an assist a game (it seemed). was one of the best players of through balls (remember them? where did they go?) i've seen.
hard as nails.
quick.

“amazing feet” yeah he could score with both 😉

alex rae.

amazing feet.
hard as nails.
quick.

Agreed mate

Members online