Match Thread Millwall V Barnsley KO 3pm

people here and in teh stands chomping at the bit to get on afobe's back.

he scores goals. he will score goals when he plays, and at a fairly good ratio (he's currently 1 in 3). some strikers (bod for example) don't even look liek scoring. afobe has more shots than anyone on our team and he is very good at finding space (but we are less good at finding him with the pass).

what more do people want/explect ffs? i like him leading the line, think he is definitely first on teh sheet striker wise

No suprise the crowd was low as some dick got on the line at Lewisham and that shut the line into london from the south east for an hour.

people here and in teh stands chomping at the bit to get on afobe's back.

he scores goals. he will score goals when he plays, and at a fairly good ratio (he's currently 1 in 3). some strikers (bod for example) don't even look liek scoring. afobe has more shots than anyone on our team and he is very good at finding space (but we are less good at finding him with the pass).

what more do people want/explect ffs? i like him leading the line, think he is definitely first on teh sheet striker wise
Probably said already, but Jed has been massively off his game especially in the last couple. Most of the punters around me think he shout have been hooked off at half time ..

I did find it odd that after putting in the cross for the first goal Jed just stood still after it went in and didn't celebrate at all, until Afobe came across and virtually dragged him across to the far side. Once there he picked up Danny and gave him a hug. At the end he didn't acknowledge the applause of the crowd either.

He played well and had a hand in two goals, why would you not celebrate even if you are slowly heading for the exit. I like Jed but don't understand that mindset.

i've noticed oppo managers slowly starting to make comments about our strike force. makes a ncie change from the usual "well organised, blah blah."

jed
afobe
bennet
ojo(?)
bradshaw.

not many defences will be rubbing there hands facing that lot.