Match Thread Huddersfield V Millwall

My positive head says, with QPR drawing tonight we have a good chance of being in the play offs if we manage to get all three points

Everytime I'm confident we fuck it up so please let today be the day we break that duck! COYL!!!!!!!

This is one of those where you say to yourself if only we could get 3 points here it would put us in the mix. Then you realise that's exactly what every other other supporter is thinking today.

Head says draw but heart hopes for a win.

Safe trip for those making the trip today.

Cheers Mama 2-1 Wall, keep the roll going great opportunity for maximum points against this mob with some of their key players missing COYL.

Should be full of confidence after beating a strong Stoke team. On a good run as well, so lets keep it going, nothing to fear in this northern dump.
Good performance and a 2-0 win would be just what the doctor ordered.
COYL NOLU

Come on lads. Stick it up em.
Attack from the off, lets not have to chase the game for a change.
Hit them hard & fast, get 2 up early doors & kill them off.

2-0 Wall for me. Bradshaw & Jed to score.

I may be being a bit premature here but if we get a good result today BBC Radio Leeds at 5pm is the place to hear the “we shouldn’t be losing to teams like Millwall” bleating going on.

I do enjoy a large dose of Yorkshire-Yorkshire-Yorkshire whining.

Last edited:
Could this be the final episode of last minute winners in the Trilogy 'How The Cockney Wide Boys Fucked over Yorkshire Folk' ...?
:grinning:

Huddersfield there for the taking, got to go for a win today. Safe journey to those lucky to be there today, loud and proud