Match thread Burnley v Millwall

Think we did ok. I much rather us playing this sort of game, where we dig in and frustrate. They haven't created loads despite having plenty of the ball. I would sub Cresswell as he's a red card waiting to happen. Flemming looks good. We've created very little, but the longer the game stays 0-0 the better for us. I'd take a 0-0 right now.

We always seem a player short against these ball retention teams

Burnley are deffo no mugs and a point would be a great result going by the first half

does concern me a bit that we are not a bit more comfortable retaining the ball, Bart clearing long just means the ball gets played back towards us again and it would be nice if we could play our way up the pitch

0-0 with only 29% possession just coming up on my screen with them having 6 shots 3 on target to our 3 shots 2 on target - have to admit other than Flemming free kick can’t remember the other 2 shots

would like to see us get a bit more of the ball 2nd half and attack with intent but can’t really grumble with that 0-0 after 45 minutes

COYL

You just get the feeling that we were starting to drag them down to our level as the half wore on. Not much attacking endeavour from our side - Rowett has obviously decided to treat this as a night out in Brighton - backs to the wall for the 90 minutes. Still, I don't think we'll complain too much if we can keep it nil all. Mind you with that prick of a ref you can just see us getting a penalty given against us.

Had 3 shots so far so better 45 from this side than of late, bring Afobe on for Bradshaw I think poor old Bradders cannot get on anything

These former prem teams are a fucking nightmare ain’t they? Throwing themselves to the floor cheating all the time and waving imaginary cards at the ref. That Rodriguez up front for them is particularly bad for it the big hairy cunt.

Hutch gesturing to the ref telling him that was Tella's first foul was beautiful sarcasm.

This games for the taking. They look fkin dodgy at the back and we’ve underperformed (again). Second half could be interesting.