Match thread Burnley v Millwall

When the camera panned in on him after, he turned to Cooper and said I didn't expect that.
Not defending Afobe at all as he should be anticipating that every ball that comes into the box or comes off another player is going to come to him, but how many times when we win a header in the box does our player try to score from wherever he is, impossible angle or too far out, they never try to get the ball into a better area.

Similar to Norwich game. Set up the first half to make it difficult and got taken apart when we opened up in the second half.

Both games left you feeling optimistic about flemming and Voglsammer but a change of formation is needed or we need to bulk the size of our midfielders.

I wouldn’t mind seeing DM dropped and shack moved into the RB spot. Worrying we are completely short on wingers to switch formations.

Christ. You think we're bad on here, social media is fucking mental. Rowett is apparently one game from the sack, we are going down, we are a joke, Danny McNamara is shit..........
The latter is shit atm! Several goals have been his not tracking and covering his attacking player and same tonight with their first! Not the Danny if last season. If Lenny was fit I’d have him in place. Perhaps his head has been turned with transfer interest. Give us enough and whoever can have him s he’s lost his Wall spirit.

The latter is shit atm! Several goals have been his not tracking and covering his attacking player and same tonight with their first! Not the Danny if last season. If Lenny was fit I’d have him in place. Perhaps his head has been turned with transfer interest. Give us enough and whoever can have him s he’s lost his Wall spirit.
I make my case - unmarked followed by D Mac
Charlie Cresswell hit the outside of the post for Millwall after the interval, only for “Brazilian Vitinho to ghost in unmarked at the far post to head the hosts in front soon after.”

I make my case - unmarked followed by D Mac
Charlie Cresswell hit the outside of the post for Millwall after the interval, only for “Brazilian Vitinho to ghost in unmarked at the far post to head the hosts in front soon after.”
Only saw bits of the action on pirate feed, but it seemed that the cross for the first goal could be down to Murray. Winger cut inside him and wrong footed him so he couldn't get a block in for the cross. The second was down to poor anticipation by those statues nearest to Bart's initial save of a shot also coming in from the LB area. They continued to attack Murray's position the entire second half it seemed, and it worked.

Similar to Norwich game. Set up the first half to make it difficult and got taken apart when we opened up in the second half.

Both games left you feeling optimistic about flemming and Voglsammer but a change of formation is needed or we need to bulk the size of our midfielders.

I wouldn’t mind seeing DM dropped and shack moved into the RB spot. Worrying we are completely short on wingers to switch formations.
When we played 3 up top tonight I thought it allowed us to be a bit more progressive with our fullbacks. They could make a forward pass as they had a man down the channel.

Go all out attack on Saturday
4-4-2
Danny Hutch Cooper Wallace
Flem Saville Honeyman Burey
Bradshaw Vog

Don't see us scoring enough goals this season to stay up IMHO, every team in the championship are better than us at the moment and know how to do a number on us, to slow and predictable albeit the new players.

Burey?
The kid needs minutes to build his confidence.
Work rate probably needs increasing, upper body strength lacking but nothing that can’t be improved in the gym, he has talent and pace.
Something we are lacking and defenders hate back peddling against that.
64 he’s no kid, he probably earns 10k. Compare him to burnleys sub benson . If you can.

64 he’s no kid, he probably earns 10k. Compare him to burnleys sub benson . If you can.
Impressive that he's still playing a year off retirement age!

Burey's 21. Still learning the game. He has to become more consistent and involved, but he has pace, power and a decent level of skill. The potential to become a very good player is there. Hopefully, he can kick on this season.

Benson is 24. He was in Anderlecht's academy. He has played in the Europa League and the top division in both Belgium and the Netherlands and ... oh yes ..... he cost Burnley somewhere between £4 - £5 million!

Will Burey turn out to be a £4 million player? Possibly not but it's a bit too soon to write him off.

Impressive that he's still playing a year off retirement age!

Burey's 21. Still learning the game. He has to become more consistent and involved, but he has pace, power and a decent level of skill. The potential to become a very good player is there. Hopefully, he can kick on this season.

Benson is 24. He was in Anderlecht's academy. He has played in the Europa League and the top division in both Belgium and the Netherlands and ... oh yes ..... he cost Burnley somewhere between £4 - £5 million!

Will Burey turn out to be a £4 million player? Possibly not but it's a bit too soon to write him off.
If he is as good as benson he would be worth 4-5 mill. Love our players making it big and saving us money but not many rarely do. That benson last night was unstoppable, class act. Might of been a one off I don’t know

Harris out.
Fold the club.
Haters arms has built an extension.
Fat Dan is a Cunt.
@chopsboysie can fuck off with he's 5-0 predictions every week.
Moody still hasn't brought a dish washer.
Chris George is an ugly twat.
@Ulster Lion Has a small cock.
Where the fuck is @Arthur2shedsJackson.
JB has lovely hair.
Its coming home.
Giant squid.
@Phlion54 ...are........you.. there.....
Football manager
France stinks
@BigPaul Car tips
Crusty condom
We will still make playoffs
Malone is shit
Is @PurleyLion still drooling over meeting big mick at golf.
Universal credit.
White lightening.
Steak Bakes are extinct.
I am busy working out the connection between Bitcoin and Time travel

If he is as good as benson he would be worth 4-5 mill. Love our players making it big and saving us money but not many rarely do. That benson last night was unstoppable, class act. Might of been a one off I don’t know
Benson played well last night when he came on but Tella was the star for me.

Can only repeat what I said previously. 21 is far too early an age to write off a player who has been very effective (at times) in the C'ship. Imo he has the potential to be a very good player. Whether he actually fulfils that potential remains to be seen. Maybe we'll be fighting off bids £5m+ for Burey in a few years time. Who knows?

If you mean retirement age is 65, Brussels, then you’re out by a year! Retirement age is 66 for men, women and gender fluid whatever’s, and has been for almost 2 years now!
Oh yeah! Bollocks!!! (They are raising the retirement age here as well, although I just managed - by 17 days - to sneak into the existing 65 retirement-age bracket🤸😁)