Match thread Bristol City v Millwall (1pm)

Also, bar his assist, I thought Murray looked like the elephant ballerina today. All over the shop in the final third.

I noticed he tried to do a couple of shimmys down the line a few times and ran the ball out!
Cross for the goal was brilliant though.

Forget the play offs, this was a game where we were winning at half time against a team fighting relegation with a terrible home record and there for the taking. Of course we all knew we would sit back and settle for a draw and GR is to blame for that, but the players need to take a fucking good look at themselves, defenders too casual, midfield totally over run and willing forwards who receive no service. This was a game handed to us on a plate and nobody stepped up 2nd half. No way we are a top 10 team with our attitude.

Lets see

We dropped to deep
We had a depleted squad
They wanted it more then us
Individual mistakes
They are a good side

Now no need to watch the post match interview
Re the pen there is an argument for a red card surely as the tackle was half hour late therefore a cynical foul with no attempt to play the ball?

Re the pen there is an argument for a red card surely as the tackle was half hour late therefore a cynical foul with no attempt to play the ball?
He went for the ball just very very late and afobe could have moved quicker then he did and took a shot on.

Either way GR has to blame everyone and everything else, I would have a bit more respect for him if he held his hands up and said, I made the wrong sub, that way he will learn from his mistake(s) and we could do better as a team and him as a manager.

I have got to say inspired sub by City to bring on Massengo and Martin yet we take Ojo off who was having a great game and put Evans on, GR is unbelievable. We had one close header from Bradshaw second period which I thought was in but we were second best. Think Hooper ref bottled the red card tbh but we deserved a point. Being a Wall supporter living in Bristol my boys were gutted and thought the home support was very poor and dead pan until city were winning but it was a good game just wrong result .

I have got to say inspired sub by City to bring on Massengo and Martin yet we take Ojo off who was having a great game and put Evans on, GR is unbelievable. We had one close header from Bradshaw second period which I thought was in but we were second best. Think Hooper ref bottled the red card tbh but we deserved a point. Being a Wall supporter living in Bristol my boys were gutted and thought the home support was very poor and dead pan until city were winning but it was a good game just wrong result .
Shame really as Hooper is usually one of the better refs 🙁