Manzes 1 Arments 0👏👏

But arments pies aren’t dry, they spray them with water before putting the lids on and they have all the juice from the meat in them. And anyway, even if they was dry, they’re not once you smoother them with liquor and vinegar! 🤷🏻

It’s all sweet though, you stick with your cat food pies, leaves more traditional pie mash for us purists. 👍🏻😆
But arments pies are not the traditional ones ,don t know why you keep saying this , but I've been eating this gourmet meal for over 65 years and the only one shop to rival manzes was Joyce's in Tower Bridge Rd...they had gravy in them too

But arments pies are not the traditional ones ,don t know why you keep saying this , but I've been eating this gourmet meal for over 65 years and the only one shop to rival manzes was Joyce's in Tower Bridge Rd...they had gravy in them too
I’ll ask you one question, does gravy and vinegar go together?

cant you lot sort out a manzes mob and arments mob and have a punch up to sort it out lol,east end pie and mash for me
Wippa and myself have already arranged something for the new year. Will pm my team with details of the meat as and when but I warn you it's going to be messy, with a lot of old crusties spilling each other's gravy.

Don't expect to go home unscarred.

Last edited:
Do you put vinegar on your roast after putting gravy on?
What a strange question , pie & mash is a different in all sort of ways , the amount of gravy involved is very small but it adds to the flavour , I suppose you have a dry roast dinner as well