Luton v Millwall match thread

Leonard and Danny Mc excellent. Cress and Cooper heading everything. Shack and Vogl poor, Murray has made a few uncharacteristic errors.

Luton look very good apart from final touch in the box, I dont think we can ride our luck again 2nd half. Need more support for Bradshaw we are just hitting forward and it comes straight back

Very poor again with the ball. Wallace looks under pressure at LB but on the contrary Danny is having one of his best ever games. Phenomenal.

Lenners is doing well in the centre but has little or no option with the ball.

Very fkin hard to watch again,, but made a bit easier by mr butter fingers.

Yeah it's ugly, but they haven't threatened. We play to a plan, don't get the negativity on here. Voglsammer getting grief, but he's won a couple of important challenges.

Said it Sat, will say it again. Keep the faith, Burke and Watmore to finish the job off
Vogi can't get too far forward as he really has to protect Wallace, who for me isn't having a good game by his standards.
They really need to have a decent spell of possession even if they don't don't threaten to do too much with...Will still take another ugly win.

Vogi can't get too far forward as he really has to protect Wallace, who for me isn't having a good game by his standards.
They really need to have a decent spell of possession even if they don't don't threaten to do too much with...Will still take another ugly win.

That's a very good point about Voglsammer. He is doing a job for Murray.