Luton up

I wonder what the Premier league bigshots will make of Kenilworth Road :lol:
First thoughts, fair play to them, getting there against a division with any amount of parachute payments. It shows there's no reason why Millwall couldn't do it.

Nathan Jones must be fairly pissed off too. He must feel like one of those losing contestants on the quiz shows - here's what you could have won, Nathan:ROFLMAO:

Gutted because it should have been us. Never forget Sunderland at home, Long crashing out and completely fucking it up for their equaliser should been us. I think Long was responsible for 12 goals and I’m not exaggerating would have almost got automatic with a decent keeper the cost of all those goals at 0-0 is incredible. We could have beaten them both.

Gutted because it should have been us. Never forget Sunderland at home, Long crashing out and completely fucking it up for their equaliser should been us. I think Long was responsible for 12 goals and I’m not exaggerating would have almost got automatic with a decent keeper the cost of all those goals at 0-0 is incredible. We could have beaten them both.
He was at fault for a few goals but Rowett must see the keepers in training and perhaps Bart was hampered by the old knee injury. Probably the injuries to Cresswell, Murray, Leonard and Honeyman took their toll in the end.

Still could be us next season, if we strengthen in certain areas of the pitch- not least a second fucking striker. I’m almost looking forward to the official transfer thread this summer, still optimistic despite knowing I’m going to be underwhelmed in the end.

The priority is survival but, with the youth, the new training centre to come on line, the club is going in the right direction.

I think it’s a good story and whatever you think of them they’re a proper club with proper fans who support their local club. Good luck to them.

don’t really understand the hatred a lot of our fans have for them. It was us who smashed up their town and ground, not the other way around 🤣

The set piece for their equaliser was crossed in by that West Ham reject too