Luton up

He was at fault for a few goals but Rowett must see the keepers in training and perhaps Bart was hampered by the old knee injury. Probably the injuries to Cresswell, Murray, Leonard and Honeyman took their toll in the end.
But remember though, Rowett kept playing Bodvarson, Perrott & Zohore instead of Bradshaw...

We would have beaten Luton!
We couldn't even beat Blackburn mate

Luton couldn't even beat us, John...Funny ol' league last season.
:grinning:

All in all, whoever you want to blame, in the end we were very inconsistent all season. The last match really was inconsistency of the higest order and a proper game of two halves. So at at least we were consistent at being in inconsistent, right up until the death.

:slap:

My dislike of Luton’s promotion is purely from a childish jealousy prospective.

They have had to suffer 2 seasons of massive points deductions. Relegation to the National League. Crowds less then our and have a shit ground, yet they still managed to get to the premier league before us, but hey little ole Millwall should be grateful for just being in the championship.

I bet Fred is gutted he left.

Good luck to them. I'm no fan of Luton but having them and their shit ground and route one football in the shiny "our shit don't stink" Premier League is something to look forward to.

Those thinking they will get battered every week may well be right. But they do have a spirit about them and chuck in the underdog tag and they may well bloody a few noses next year. No doubt they will struggle and will probably come straight back down but they will have a lot of fun along the way.

And yeah, that could have been us. And we'd have really ruffled feathers.

On Sky before the game the commentator said something along the lines of "this could potentially set-up a club financially for decades". Yes, or it could fuck them up for years and years. The number of ex-Premier League clubs that end up in League One or in big financial trouble is huge.

Just think the last season was how big chance to go up especially the way it turned out with Luton and Coventry in the final good luck to Luton still see Fred is fast but can’t find a man with a cross but good luck to him as well

I never understood the hate Fred got towards the end. He was reminiscent of Tyler at times, a bit clueless out of possession but was a lot more committed. He made a lot of appearances for us too and as someone who came right up through the academy probably didn’t get the praise he deserved.

Harris alluded to it many times, his agent was playing silly buggers and very poorly advised him. He went from us to Wycombe, probably took a pay cut. Wouldnt be on big money at Luton either. Promotion to the PL is great but I suspect him along with a fair few others in the squad will be surplus to requirements.

Gutted because it should have been us. Never forget Sunderland at home, Long crashing out and completely fucking it up for their equaliser should been us. I think Long was responsible for 12 goals and I’m not exaggerating would have almost got automatic with a decent keeper the cost of all those goals at 0-0 is incredible. We could have beaten them both.
There always has to be a scapegoat doesn't there! It wasn't longs fault that we chucked away a three goal lead against Blackburn. We just weren't good enough. We weren't good enough in August, December nor the remaining games. It's a team game regardless of who you want to dig out. If anyone tthough a team with one striker was going to get us to the play offs and then beat a team that we couldn't beat over two legs was going to go up then i think they need there head testing.

I never understood the hate Fred got towards the end. He was reminiscent of Tyler at times, a bit clueless out of possession but was a lot more committed. He made a lot of appearances for us too and as someone who came right up through the academy probably didn’t get the praise he deserved.

Harris alluded to it many times, his agent was playing silly buggers and very poorly advised him. He went from us to Wycombe, probably took a pay cut. Wouldnt be on big money at Luton either. Promotion to the PL is great but I suspect him along with a fair few others in the squad will be surplus to requirements.

He told Harris towards the end of the 18-19 season he didn’t want to play for the club. Harris wanted him to play in our final home game against Bristol City (which we lost) and he refused. We were in deep relegation trouble and needed everyone to play a part yet Fred fucked us off. No way back for him after that.

I think it’s a good story and whatever you think of them they’re a proper club with proper fans who support their local club. Good luck to them.

don’t really understand the hatred a lot of our fans have for them. It was us who smashed up their town and ground, not the other way around 🤣
Agreed. The only reason i dislike them is because they're mob is a bunch of racist cunts that bow down to a racist cunt- Tommy whateever his name is this week Robinson. A string, big mouth and grass cunt.

Agreed. The only reason i dislike them is because their mob is a bunch of racist cunts that bow down to a racist cunt- Tommy whateever his name is this week Robinson. A string, big mouth and grass cunt.

When we played Tottenham in the cup he was with their lot and being followed round by some journo. He proper mugged us off saying we were overrated etc etc. Think he got a pull over it from some of ours about it.

He was at fault for a few goals but Rowett must see the keepers in training and perhaps Bart was hampered by the old knee injury.
No no no, people on a football forum know better than a man that see's his player on the training ground everyday. They also know more about his fitness and attitude.

If Bart had played and we still missed out it'd have been someone else getting it. Not a bad season for ruining your own players! Burey, Evans and the subs bench and now the keeper. I wonder who it'll be next season! I'll go for Burey again if he hasn't got his wish to leave, then Esse and Emakhu.

Rowett is already onto a hiding to nothing because he'll be expected to ggo one step further than the season just gone. It won't happen, we flirted with the play off spots because the league was poor. The usual suspects such as Norwich and Watford were off the pace so we and Luton capitalised. I'd be surprised if Rowett is still with us by Christmas. I'm actually surprised that he stayed on.

Best supporters and fans about my arsehole. Boo the players off at halftime, cunt the subs off and give up singing when we go behind. We're no different to any other club now.

Harris out.

When we played Tottenham in the cup he was with their lot and being followed round by some journo. He proper mugged us off saying we were overrated etc etc. Think he got a pull over it from some of ours about it.
He got knocked out by a black chap from spurs's lot that day. He's a coked up trappy cunt that knows how to nick a pound note off of thick bods that think he's trying to save our country from forriners. A fool and his money are easily parted!

I wouldn't be surprised if he converts and joins the beardies. Mans a full weight cunt.