Life after JB

What Steve sent me is personal and I wouldn’t want to share something where someone is grieving and he didn’t need to speak to me.

I will show this snippet because it was comforting to me and I hope to everyone else (sorry Steve if I shouldn’t have but you would understand)
Thanks for this vineo. Believed that would be the case but its reassuring to hear it from the Powers at be👍

What Steve sent me is personal and I wouldn’t want to share something where someone is grieving and he didn’t need to speak to me.

I will show this snippet because it was comforting to me and I hope to everyone else (sorry Steve if I shouldn’t have but you would understand)
James should not be expected to emulate his Dad. He will be his own man and manifest JB’s principles and core values in his own way. As fans we must avoid comparing him to his Dad too! He will become a true Lion in his own way. Bless him.

No one can predict the future but the thing that reasures me about what happens from now is the Berylson family itself. There business is ventures , investing in the future basically. They will already have a plan, a plan that will have continuity at it's heart. JB was getting on, a new leader was being blooded and taught the ropes for when his time came, it's here now. We'll be taken forward by a man and family that don't do failure. Our new leader has learnt from the absolute best there was. We'll be sweet.

No one can predict the future but the thing that reasures me about what happens from now is the Berylson family itself. There business is ventures , investing in the future basically. They will already have a plan, a plan that will have continuity at it's heart. JB was getting on, a new leader was being blooded and taught the ropes for when his time came, it's here now. We'll be taken forward by a man and family that don't do failure. Our new leader has learnt from the absolute best there was. We'll be sweet.
That makes sense and has made me feel a bit more confident about the club's future. Onwards and upwards (hopefully!).

Played a Charlton supporter at golf earlier who reckons they’re in total disarray then added “you’ll be soon because your chairman’s 2 sons are not interested in Millwall” 🤦‍♂️

I told him JB only had one son who he had been grooming to take over for some time!

That shut him up 😉

Last edited:
Played a Charlton supporter at golf earlier who reckons they’re in total disarray then added “you’ll be soon because your chairman’s 2 sons are not interested in Millwall” 🤦‍♂️

I told him JB only had one son who he had been grooming to take over for some time!

That shut him up 😉
Nice one Purley. What a wanker and hope you beat him and chanted “ You’re never beat the Millwall”. 😉

Last edited by a moderator: