Leicester wimps

Why an early KO? It’s not on TV. 🤔
Something to do with tv, can't be bothered to look it up.
Take a look at all the fixtures and you will notice a block of early kick offs on Saturday and Sunday, I think it might be for overseas.
FA sold out the FA Cup long ago, 3rd round used to be one of the highlights of the season, 3pm 1st or 2nd Saturday of the year, no matter the draw you looked forward to it and Leicester is a decent draw but will have half the ground closed for it, very sad.

Take a look at all the fixtures and you will notice a block of early kick offs on Saturday and Sunday, I think it might be for overseas.
FA sold out the FA Cup long ago, 3rd round used to be one of the highlights of the season, 3pm 1st or 2nd Saturday of the year, no matter the draw you looked forward to it and Leicester is a decent draw but will have half the ground closed for it, very sad.
Cheers mate.

That Leicester statement doesn't even make sense; "a level of risk that we cannot ensure"... Eh? You can't ensure the level of risk? That makes no sense. You can't insure against the level of risk maybe? Or you can't ensure people's safety in view of the level of risk?

Written by a cretin.
I remind you, mate, it was not written by Leicester, but by the bus company.

Yep. 3rd round day was always my favourite day fixture-wise of the season, obviously not including any particular Millwall games. It seems almost unbelievable to me that we could draw a reasonable big club on 3rd round day at home and have half the ground shut. It's pretty shit really, and another reason my interest in football is not what it once was.

I loved the fa cup, always went but shit now
All London clubs are at home and Watford and Luton so the filth will be all over it, vermin got brizzle city !! Think city ran um last game at numpty park

Members online