Leicester wimps

If they are that worried, they could club together and buy a few of these off the MoD..,

If its such a rubbish draw maybe they could just give us a bye into round 4.

I take it their team wont be making it on the coach then.

Leicester team coach.JPG

I'm originally from Notting Hill and remember them coming to QPR 6th round 1974 and winning 2-0 with goals from a 16-year old wonder kid called Joe Waters. Went off big time after. Remember one Leicester bod getting a broken bottle in the chest. A few hospitalised.

"The Barry Kitchener Stand, Dockers Lower, Cold Blow Lane Lower and Rebekah V's legs will be the only areas open for this game."

:grinning:
They did that last year against Sheffield United. Pouring down with a big group of Germans in the Dockers lower at the end next to Coldd blow.

That Leicester statement doesn't even make sense; "a level of risk that we cannot ensure"... Eh? You can't ensure the level of risk? That makes no sense. You can't insure against the level of risk maybe? Or you can't ensure people's safety in view of the level of risk?

Written by a cretin.

I don't know what the fuck they teach in schools these days but many people don't appear able to choose the correct words or write coherent sentences anymore.
During COVID that fucking cretinous woman Laura Kuensberg kept using the word 'historical' when what she actually meant was 'historic'. And they broadcast her doing that on the BBC repeatedly. Fucking mongs the lot of them.