Leeds - Sold Out

One year its only been one year

can't ever see why some of ours respect them , happy to have a beer with them . bully cunts no intent for years .

Can't think of anything or one that I don't hate about Yorkshire. John Smiths is the best it has to offer. Fucking dreadful.
Met loads from oop that way. Bell ends - everyone of them.
Fold the County.
The only good thing about Yorkshire is the a1 going south but stopping off on the river Trent for some barbel fishing on the way home

The only good thing about Yorkshire is the a1 going south but stopping off on the river Trent for some barbel fishing on the way home
Barbel is my favourite fish.
I caught one once on the river Severn near Ironbridge.
I was travelling light and didn’t have my scales.
In order to remember how big it was I put the head of the fish on my hand. The body ran up my entire arm an the tail flopped over my shoulder.
That was the biggest of ten beauties I caught that day.
Happy days.

One year its only been one year

can't ever see why some of ours respect them , happy to have a beer with them . bully cunts no intent for years .
Because some are just like us but norvern. I know 10-12 Weeds fans. Half a dozen are complete cock wombles and couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag, the other half are decent fellas that are just like us. Like a beer, fck off the establishment and happy to have it when required - just normal but speak funny 😄

The looks you get from a day tripper when launching into a monks chant to get the crowd going. A mixture of shock, bemusement and fear :grinning:
100% mate. People shrink when we stand up and give it. It’s a sad state of affairs.

At least when I go West Brom in a couple of weeks it’ll be the hardcore again. Home games is now about seeing the family for me. Win lose or draw we have a blinding day!

I accidentally bought a seat among Spanish's mob.
That's where my season ticket is for. Costs a bullseye less then the upper section. it's all that i could afford before the earlybird cut off kicked in. Cut off point used to be end of the month but this season was middle of the month. That messed quite a few people. I stiill sit upstairs on ocassion, it all depends on who's about. When my lot are all there we always go upstairs. You get a lot less attention up there too. Certain west lower blocks get a lot of scruitiny, it's always being eyeballed by OB plotted up in the corner. They make my skin crawl.

At least when I go West Brom in a couple of weeks it’ll be the hardcore again.
The away following is staunch mate. See the same faces where ever you go. I prefer the aways. Haven't been able to do any yet cause i'm still busy doing the clubs Friday and Saturday nights so don't have the time. Will do around 15 this season once work slows down.

That's where my season ticket is for. Costs a bullseye less then the upper section. it's all that i could afford before the earlybird cut off kicked in. Cut off point used to be end of the month but this season was middle of the month. That messed quite a few people. I stiill sit upstairs on ocassion, it all depends on who's about. When my lot are all there we always go upstairs. You get a lot less attention up there too. Certain west lower blocks get a lot of scruitiny, it's always being eyeballed by OB plotted up in the corner. They make my skin crawl.
I remember that well mate. You had stuff going on and Milleniwall came through. Maybe I'll stay downstairs then. Given it's Leeds could be fun.