Leeds - Sold Out

Too many fuckwits cunting our own players needs sorting.
I can see it going off at some point due to that. It gets fans at each other. Seems to have come out of knowhere and quite common now for bods to be giving both barrels to the players. This can happen within 5/ 10 minutes of kick off. I can understand and accept a few- fucking get stuck in shouts and groans of frustraition but not the out and out barrackings that some players get.

I can see it going off at some point due to that. It gets fans at each other. Seems to have come out of knowhere and quite common now for bods to be giving both barrels to the players. This can happen within 5/ 10 minutes of kick off. I can understand and accept a few- fucking get stuck in shouts and groans of frustraition but not the out and out barrackings that some players get.
In block 2 it’s 5/10 mins before the game starts not after it’s started 🤬

In block 2 it’s 5/10 mins before the game starts not after it’s started 🤬
That's where i usually sit, nearer the front than back. It's bad in block one at times. One bod in particular, youngish lad and it'd relentless. I can't see what he gets from going to a game just to rant. It'd be cheaper to stand on Ilderton road and shout at the passing traffic.

That's where i usually sit, nearer the front than back. It's bad in block one at times. One bod in particular, youngish lad and it'd relentless. I can't see what he gets from going to a game just to rant. It'd be cheaper to stand on Ilderton road and shout at the passing traffic.
Give him a clip mate or perhaps a warning of one outside of CCTV 😉

Always look forward to our games against them. They absolutely hate us and we hate them which makes for a very good atmosphere. We're at our best as a crowd when there's an edge to things. They're a bully up mob that play the numbers game and it annoys them that it don't work with us.
Think theres a bit of mutual respect as well tbf

I think you've hit the nail on the head with 'youngish lad'. There are some proper bell ends towards the back of the cbl too. Youngsters. They've not had the pleasure of putting up with week after week of turgid shit yet so they get a wee bit upset as soon as we're not doing a Real Madrid impression.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with 'youngish lad'. There are some proper bell ends towards the back of the cbl too. Youngsters. They've not had the pleasure of putting up with week after week of turgid shit yet so they get a wee bit upset as soon as we're not doing a Real Madrid impression.
Had a load like that next to me at Norwich giving it to Rowett nonstop. Out of order.