Knollsy the west ham fraud

@hogeyman if i was swinging punches like that after the Wigan game in the semi final , we would have never lived it down from you old man 😂 still think poor cnt but then remember mouthy deserved being put to the floor , still feel your old man relieved his younger years talking to me after that

Can't help but think we've become a bit obsessed with this fat cunt.
Oh for a pwoper transfer rumour to wet our knickers over.

Ffs. Just when you thought they couldn’t be any more cuntish, they go and prove you wrong. How embarrassing is this story, from start to finish?
Perfect distraction from the real story about how stadium security completely failed.

Edit…I’ve just read the article. It’s a wind up, no?

Ffs. Just when you thought they couldn’t be any more cuntish, they go and prove you wrong. How embarrassing is this story, from start to finish?
Perfect distraction from the real story about how stadium security completely failed.
It’s a spoof. But I wouldn’t put it past them 😆

Last edited:
@hogeyman if i was swinging punches like that after the Wigan game in the semi final , we would have never lived it down from you old man 😂 still think poor cnt but then remember mouthy deserved being put to the floor , still feel your old man relieved his younger years talking to me after that
Your technique was definitely better mate 😂 That was a mad day only spoiled by the football, the old man still talks about his days out to Wembley with us loons.