Knollsy the west ham fraud

Wippa

So as the knollsy wankfest continues over the water, new footage has emerged. Turns out the big lump throwing some blinding punches at the top of the stairs isn’t this knollsy at all. Two different people. In the new footage the real knollsy throws some of the lamest punches I’ve ever seen, takes a few digs, then hides behind a security guard. You couldn’t make it up!! total bullshitters over there 🤣 have a look at the pics. Different coloured t shirts. Knollsy is milking it. Getting online messages from west ham players and even been given a ticket for the final 😂
IMG_0356.jpegIMG_0355.jpeg

Just about sums that lot up, a bunch of bullshitters. In true West Ham style they have deflected it from the real embarrassment, a load of them getting properly turned over earlier in the day after a pathetic attempt at having a row, with equal numbers as well.

That’s on top of letting different European mobs take the piss at their show ground throughout the season. I saw a video of them getting caned by Lyon in a park in Stratford a few months ago. Fucking hell, getting terrorised by a bunch of French gimps dressed in black with balaclavas on your own manor. I’d never go again if that happened to us.

It doesn’t surprise me though after seeing the state of them at that pub the other day singing songs to that bloke. It’s probably just as well we don’t play them these days as it would probably just be a massive let down.

Wippa just sent me the footage. Watching it from the West Ham angle makes you itch to steam into them. That was wall we'd have battered them to fuck. Alkmaar don't look good even though they're on the front foot. Cali had the fighter down as another bod.

Last edited:
Wippa just sent me the footage. Watching it from the West Ham angle makes you itch to steam into them. That was wall we'd have been battered them to fuck. Alkmaar don't look good even though they're on the front foot. Cali had the fighter down as another bod.
C'mon. Get the footage up.
I'm having a field day with these cunts!

Just about sums that lot up, a bunch of bullshitters. In true West Ham style they have deflected it from the real embarrassment, a load of them getting properly turned over earlier in the day after a pathetic attempt at having a row, with equal numbers as well.

That’s on top of letting different European mobs take the piss at their show ground throughout the season. I saw a video of them getting caned by Lyon in a park in Stratford a few months ago. Fucking hell, getting terrorised by a bunch of French gimps dressed in black with balaclavas on your own manor.
But they're still undefeated though mate. Getting done by a limp looking mob dressed up as the fucking Milk tray man is fucking hilarious and no surprise.

Last edited:
just as well we don’t play them these days as it would probably just be a massive let down.
Compare our visit over there for the cup game to the last home game at ours, you can't mate. We go over and stick it on em and go toe to toe all night with all they could chuck at us ( less the veg :grinning: ) The last game at ours they supposedly plotted up in Greenwich all morning and wouldn't budge.

The nearest thing i saw from the in the way of agression was Cassandra and his boy chucking wanker signs at me and my lot down the front of block one. You won't see that in Cassandra's jackanory trillogy either. The wet washed mouthy cunt.

Last edited: