Just Back v Norwich on Now TV

Well at least we didn't concede early last night but the same problem still exists defensively as a team we are poor. I was pleased to see Rowett start with Hutch,Sav,Leonard last night the defence dud look stronger with z bit of leadership in there with Hutch. I also felt that Bilky and Malone should not of started both look short of confidence in my opinion.

We just seem a bit weak in the challenges and we're not tight enough to the Norwich players last night. Gave them a bit too much respect especially 2nd half.

Afobe goid player but has no support. He's missing a partner we have to be more positive attacking else. Play the German upfront with him next couple of games. He looked bright when he came on even had a shot on goal. Let Bradshaw get over his injury properly and bring him back in the fold after the International break.

Fleming also had some nice touches when he came on. It's not all negative but we wiukd if okated 4 if tge toughest away f our away form is a concern.

To be honest...did many of us expect a result at Norwich despite their slow start....proof if ever needed that this obscene parachute payment system needs to stop. Move on....we have the makings of a damn good squad as long as fit....
I did funnily enough, the 54 year wait since I last saw victory is quite unreal and not getting any younger

Well at least we didn't concede early last night but the same problem still exists defensively as a team we are poor. I was pleased to see Rowett start with Hutch,Sav,Leonard last night the defence did look stronger with a bit of leadership in there with Hutch. I also felt that Billy and Malone should not of started both look short of confidence in my opinion.

We just seem a bit weak in the challenges and we're not tight enough to the Norwich players last night. Gave them a bit too much respect especially 2nd half.

Afobe is a good player but has no support. He's missing a partner we have to be more positive attacking else. Play the German upfront with him next couple of games. He looked bright when he came on even had a shot on goal. Let Bradshaw get over his injury properly and bring him back in the fold after the International break.

Fleming also had some nice touches when he came on. It's not all negative but we would of played 4 of the toughest away games already after Burnley Tuesday. So have to hope that improves after the International break.

I can see Fleming starting after the International break probably at the expense of Billy. I woukd play either Honeyman/Sav.Honeyman/Shack. Sav/Shack. In the middle.

I remember when Rowett first took over. He was determined to improve our away form which he did initially. I just think the players don't tend to go for it away from home its all about to defensive.

Keep the faith.

Re your last paragraph it all changed when Callum Davidson left. Those that remain are just “yes boss” men - no challenge. It would be a good shout to bring him back.

Eamonn , 1968 /67 I was chugging around India and Far East.

So 1968 is fifty four years, that's a bloody long time.

KGVI died in '52, so wasn't too far out!

Srowall, Canute was a tad before my time.

Members online