Joe Edwards on The London Sport Show

I think the one player who'd relish this new style of play is Leonard, if and when fit
Here’s an analysis of this new style

Here’s an analysis of this new style
Very interesting

After listening to that interview it's clear we are going to see more attacking intent at the Den and probably away as well. Of course, we are going to lose games, but I do think there will be plenty more goals from us from now on. That's something we have been missing for a while. Apart from the odd three goals here and there it's been mostly 0's, 1's and 2's. We've already seen the signs that we might actually be a decent footballing team. Unless the club folds, it's only going to get better.

Because of what we have seen and heard from the Players and Edwards so far, this might just be one of the best incomings at the club for a very long time. I know it's early days, but I don't think we will be looking over our shoulders very often this season. I think we might just be safe and established for another Championship season. :grinning:
I think if we loose the next one we should just pack it all in and fold the club.

11 minutes onwards talks about gps high speed data and the sheff wed game showest the highest high speed data out of any game this season interesting shit