Jimmy Greaves

Dennis Law and George Best yoused to jib in at every London ground to see em highbury was the hardest liked Greaves till he played against us and had lour Bryan Snowden over with the shout leave it Bryan and that other cheating Cunt Gilzean put in the rebound after Leslie saved it from greaves

Dennis Law and George Best yoused to jib in at every London ground to see em highbury was the hardest liked Greaves till he played against us and had lour Bryan Snowden over with the shout leave it Bryan and that other cheating Cunt Gilzean put in the rebound after Leslie saved it from greaves
I did similar. My Dad used to take me Millwall as a kid, then one week said we are going to see Man U at Palace because of Best, Law and Charlton. I think they won 5-3 and I was gobsmacked at how good them 3 were. Loved watching Best from that day.

Just started reading Harry Rednapps book, A man walks onto a pitch. I know,I know. Anyway he's talking about football and stories through decades and his first 11in those decades.Now we are at the afore mentioned. He is my all time favourite player, not only because of his unquestionable ability but he was a bloke, just like us, somewhat. So does anyone on here have a footballing hero that is not a Millwall player.
As an aside, John Seasman is my Millwall player.
I await the telling off.
Favourite player, may depend on how old you and what decade. However for me Jimmy Greaves.

Difficult to suggest anyone else rather than Greaves, seeing him play and not score a goal the Den was a special memory. What a day that was.

Members online