JE’s Just Back

Now you're just making yourself look silly geezer. You can't assume that nobody on here knows about sir Alex when at Aberdeen and your inference that I only know this because I must have googled it is just desperate and completely wrong.

I'm stood here in Upper Dockers looking at loads of empty seats here today. Love him as you do JE ain't impressing a lot of our fans, it's not just me pal
Didn't assume that nobody knew about him at Aberdeen, also didn't say I love JE .Just not prepared to slaughter him every single fucking second like some.
If he had forwards and midfielders who took half the chances we fucking create , and defenders who could defend ,it would be a different story. That ain't down to him. Please tell me how the 3 goals we've conceded so far tonight we're down to him. We are just not good enough, simple ,for various reasons , no matter who was fucking in charge.

Didn't assume that nobody knew about him at Aberdeen, also didn't say I love JE .Just not prepared to slaughter him every single fucking second like some.
If he had forwards and midfielders who took half the chances we fucking create , and defenders who could defend ,it would be a different story. That ain't down to him. Please tell me how the 3 goals we've conceded so far tonight we're down to him. We are just not good enough, simple ,for various reasons , no matter who was fucking in charge.
Look at what the cunt is doing to the team. Look at some of his interviews. I saw some good progress in play, HOWEVER I do not respect the results. If you're a half decent manager you know how to change it up and have more that 1 tactic. Sorry, JE does not have more than 1 tactic and tonight that is very evident. Right now we need points, by hook or by crook, not happy tappy football.

I don't slaughter him at all. I've never booed him of shouted obscenities at him. I want Millwall to win football matches and preserve our championship status that's all. I believe JE is the wrong man for the job and that's all I've said. It's nothing personal I'm sure he's a decent person with good intentions but he is simply not up to the job.

As for not daring blame him for tonight. I absolutely do. That was the most gutless performance I have seen from my Millwall team in a very long time and JE is the manager with the tactics and selection of our team. It's him all day long. Google it!