Jed Wallace wages?

Teddy got unbelievable shit and quite rightly by signing for that team,
Never understand the hate for him cause he signed for them. He's not Wall, owes us nothing and signed for them long after he left us. He gave me some of my best memories following wall.

Last edited:
Never understand the hate for him cause he signed for them. He's not Wall, owes us nothing and signed for them long after he left us.

I was a bit gutted at the time but Ruddock joined them and nobody said much. Also, Hurlock was at West Ham and I believe Harry Cripps was too.

Must admit @Peckham Lion, you were bang on the money about Jed. We are a miles better team without him and I think he thought he was fucking Jesus, sent to save Millwall. Saville, for example has really stepped up as a leader this season and I'm not sure that would happened if the hair transplant prick was still here.

I honestly hate the See You Next Tuesday now.

The level of disrespect he showed us (not in a jokey, ironic way) was unforgiveable. Teddy got unbelievable shit and quite rightly by signing for that team, but I am struggling to think of an ex-player being so openly wanky towards us. Even Fash - who got dog's abuse playing against us for Wimbledon at the Den - never reacted. I hope Murray breaks his fucking legs when we play them.

View attachment 21333
One of the wankiest things i've seen from a footballer. Celebrating an assist as though he's just scored the winning goal at a cup final. I said it when he was with us and it still stands- absolute self absorbed wanker.

Just to finish above his team will make my season.

Never understand the hate for him cause he signed for them. He's not Wall, owes us nothing and signed for them long after he left us. He gave me some of my best memories following wall.
I get what you say Peckham, about him not being Wall and owing us nothing, but Sheringham really impressed me as a player and a bloke when he decided to stay that extra season after we were relegated from the old First Division!

He didn’t have to do that, but even now I still see it as a mark of respect that he had for the supporters and for the club that he didn’t just pack his bags after the play offs against Brighton and legged it!

Had no problem him signing for Forest, or even Spurs and Man U, but I was very disappointed that he signed for the Vermin! Yes, he was at the end of an illustrious career, but it still felt like a kick in the bollox that they were going to get some benefit from signing him! My overriding worry was that he would have his last hurrah with them and get them to an FA Cup final! Even worse would have been him scoring the winner in the final!

I know, I know, it’s a completely irrational thought when I know deep down that playing for us was just a job to him, but if you compare his loyalty to that of Botox Boy, there is absolutely no contest who is the better man! Wallace lied to our supporters and did a deal with the devil to play in the same division, but for more dosh! Sheringham gave us another season to get promoted again, but for the fuck up against Brighton, we might have got back, and who knows how many more seasons Sheringham might have stayed with us had that happened?

My memory of Wallace is saying one thing to the supporters (wanting Prem football), but meaning something else (more dosh in the same division!) Teddy gave me (us) the memories of 38 goals in his last season, a number of fantastic hat-tricks, but above all my love and respect as a Millwall supporter! Those are two things Jed Wallace will never, ever get from me!