Jed Wallace wages?

Says online that he earns nearly 1.2million a year..
Yeah, but his better replacement, Zian Flemming, will be earning shed loads more when he ends up in the Premiershit - something I doubt Botox Boy will ever achieve!

Now, whether Flemming achieves the Prem with us, or another club, is another story, but I’m confident he won’t be playing against Botox Boy unless his Prem club is playing WBA in one of the cup rounds! 🤣

The rumour was that we tried very hard to get him to stay with us at the end of his contract and offered him 20k a week. Steve Bruce doubled our offer and offered him 40k a week on a four year contract. Hence he makes £2m a year and by the time he is 32 he will have earned £8m. Which is anybody’s language is a shed load. Good luck to the lad. He has a young family and that kind of money will make him for life. The downside is that he has to listen to that West Midlands Brummie drawl every day and he will still be playing Championship football next season despite him telling Rich Cawley that the race for the playoffs with the Baggies is not over yet. We shall see whether he still has that view and a smile on his face after we play them in ten days!

The rumour was that we tried very hard to get him to stay with us at the end of his contract and offered him 20k a week. Steve Bruce doubled our offer and offered him 40k a week on a four year contract. Hence he makes £2m a year and by the time he is 32 he will have earned £8m. Which is anybody’s language is a shed load. Good luck to the lad. He has a young family and that kind of money will make him for life. The downside is that he has to listen to that West Midlands Brummie drawl every day and he will still be playing Championship football next season despite him telling Rich Cawley that the race for the playoffs with the Baggies is not over yet. We shall see whether he still has that view and a smile on his face after we play them in ten days!

I suppose it's a bit of a case of win/win. Jed gets more money but we're left with a better team. I'm not knocking Jed and there's no doubt that Jed dug us out of plenty of holes when he played for us. However, I just don't think that his style of play was good for overall team performance. He always seemed to me to be more of an individual player than a team player. Sometimes you have a player who takes on responsibility himself but that can mean other players are less involved. A few people have commented on how there's more togetherness in the team this year and I don't think it's a coincidence that we have that after Jed has left. I think that we're just more balanced without him.

Last edited:
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again please keep quiet about Jed (no piss taking etc) till after the match.
The boy Swift who plays for West Brom up front (he’s actually got a house in Eltham with his girlfriend) is on nearer 40k a week and gets a 4K bonus for every goal he scores (no wonder he likes to take the penalties instead of Jed)

I suppose it's a bit of a case of win/win. Jed gets more money but we're left with a better team. I'm not knocking Jed and there's no doubt that Jed dug us out of plenty of holes when he played for us. However, I just don't think that his style of play was good for overall team performance. He always seemed to me to be more of an individual player than a team player. Sometimes you have a player who takes on responsibility himself but that can mean other players are less involved. A few people have commented on how there's more togetherness in the team this year and I don't think it's a coincidence that we have that after Jed has left. I think that we're just more balanced without him.
One of the best bits of business we done was not bowing to his inflated demands. We're a much better team without him.

The only thing we miss are his free kicks. Flemming keeps trying long range stuff during the warm ups and so far he couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo.
Surprised that Saville isn't taking any, he was decent with them the last time he was here. Goals and assists come to think of it.

We need to be more creative. Nice move 2 minutes into this lot. Biggest moan is why do you have to wait for the ref to finish faffing about. If the defence are not ready, tuff.

I said this last season, that when Jed was missing through injury a few times we actually looked a better team for it. We did miss him when he was out, his individual contributions and creativity were evident by their absence, however we did look a more balanced team without. I know that might sound contradictory, but it isn't really as lacking individual creativity and playing well together as a cohesive team are not mutually exclusive.

I honestly hate the See You Next Tuesday now.

The level of disrespect he showed us (not in a jokey, ironic way) was unforgiveable. Teddy got unbelievable shit and quite rightly by signing for that team, but I am struggling to think of an ex-player being so openly wanky towards us. Even Fash - who got dog's abuse playing against us for Wimbledon at the Den - never reacted. I hope Murray breaks his fucking legs when we play them.

Frz2PkPXsAAjOIK.jpg