JB to sell

Company NameCompany StatusPositionAppointedResigned
MILLWALL HOLDINGS LIMITEDActiveDirector28/03/07
THE MILLWALL FOOTBALL AND ATHLETIC COMPANY (1985) LIMITEDActiveDirector28/03/07
MILLWALL PROPERTIES LIMITEDActiveDirector23/05/07

I have no idea why there are different companies but could it be that he is looking to sell one of them and not all 3?

I would of thought that the possible regen around the ground is worth a lot of money and he wouldn't give that up for 8m, if the story has any truth to it.

Hope it isn't true as there doesn't seem to be any good owners coming into football at the moment.
£80 million not £8

80 million he is looking for according to said article. I think Romney genuinely forgot to put the 0 at the end.

"Millwall are attracting interest from several American buyers, although none of the potential new owners appear willing to meet chairman John Berylson’s asking price.

The American businessman has spent more than £100million on the club since completing a full takeover in 2007 and he wants to recoup a significant part of that investment if he is to sell.

A number of prospective buyers have visited the club only to baulk at Berylson’s £80m valuation."
Yep £80 million

Scunthorpe are facing a case on 18th & Southend are in big trouble as well. Looks likely both will go into administration. This is what happens when the prem are sucking up all of the revenue.

So Is he selling or Is he not selling?

If he Is selling what Is he selling?

And If what he's selling Is decent, can I get some on tick?

Nothing seems to be made of the fact that Mr & Mrs Berylson are Philanthropists.
It might be a case of not how much he is spending on us but looks at what he has left after spending it.
Hopefully the kids take after them.
What the fuck has their sexual preferences got to do with it. 😎

Scunthorpe are facing a case on 18th & Southend are in big trouble as well. Looks likely both will go into administration. This is what happens when the prem are sucking up all of the revenue.
To be fair, they do create (at a guess) 90% of it.

Although I do believe there should be a fairer distribution of the wealth. Because if there was no football pyramid there would be no PL

Does this all mean that I cant use my air miles to see us win the Champions League final 2025? Or take the replica cup that I have been making for the last 5 years from the cats fur balls and ear wax?

How valuable is a club that has 12k average gates, doesn't own its stadium or land around it, and doesn't own its own training ground?

Valuations have to factor in assets, of which I can't imagine we have much of. Whoever buys the club is buying potential and would have to chuck a lot at it to have a serious crack at the Premier League.

How valuable is a club that has 12k average gates, doesn't own its stadium or land around it, and doesn't own its own training ground?
The lease we have on the ground still has 90 plus years on it. God whether that is worth anything. There's a training ground in the pipeline which i believe will be JB's legacy. I don't believe what was in the daily mail is true, perhaps someone asked to buy as it's happened in the past. but that don't mean it will happen.

We're in a good position in the league, the board have a plan. You only have to look at our recruitment to notice we're doing things differntly- Brentford like- as in buying abroad for cheap and then sell on for a nice profit. On top of all that. we'd be worth a hell of a lot more as a premier club.

I could well believe it, with the spiralling cost of players and the ability to run contracts down ala jed he can only see a black hole , as a chairman he has been the best but he is no fool, maybe its time to cut and run.

Members online