Jake Cooper

Never carry a notepad or pen and keep it all in my memory. Hint, it’s the hair that gives it away!

Do you really think that Cooper sat down and wrote them words himself? It’s part of a bigger PR drive from the club to try and get fans back onside before tomorrow’s game. There has been no communication from the club this week on the OS in the way of interviews from Rowett or players which to me signals that the backlash from last weeks game has deeply impacted on the management and players. Tomorrow is the time for action not words.
Of course not!

How long has Cooper’s contract extension wrangling been going on, and then surprisingly it all gets sorted the day before a massive home match?

It’s immaterial who wrote those words, but it wouldn’t harm the players to abide by them tomorrow afternoon and turn those words into a winning result!

Never carry a notepad or pen and keep it all in my memory.
Ha. I often wondered if you did your just backs from memeory. Very impressive! More so if we've lost cause i delete a defeat where Ilderton meets Old kent road. Gone- history. I don't let it affect my mood or my weekend, done to much of that when i was younger. And yes i had a guees the silver refered to your barnet.

I knew who Purley was before we ever spoke. Sat near him for years and noticed he was making notes. Put two and two together as i used to read his match reports on here and long before i was a memeber. You're both good value and i can confirm that your just backs are much welcomed by those that can't make games at the Den anymore.

Hope you have something positive to cheer and write about come tomorrow evening!!!

Of course not!

How long has Cooper’s contract extension wrangling been going on, and then surprisingly it all gets sorted the day before a massive home match?

It’s immaterial who wrote those words, but it wouldn’t harm the players to abide by them tomorrow afternoon and turn those words into a winning result!

Agree with that. Tomorrow’s team selection and performance will be very interesting, hopefully it’s a positive outcome and we can leave the negativity and speculation behind (for another week at least).

So what? When did you want them to sort it and what particular day? Is there anything that you can't find fault with the club for? All you do is dig them out and make way off the mark assertions about them.

We've just lost our chairman you selfish inconsiderate tit. We've lost weeks on every other club because of it. Transfers, administrative issues, allsorts put on hold and you fucking steam in again with your mindless and selfish shit.

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing some of the guff you have in the last few weeks Players and staff in mourning and all you've done is fucking moan, criticise and moan again.

Fucking disgraceful and all about you and your fucking needs. Shithouse behaviour it really is.

Agree with that. Tomorrow’s team selection and performance will be very interesting, hopefully it’s a positive outcome and we can leave the negativity and speculation behind (for another week at least).
No chance mate. He knows better than our manager and coaches. All he does is knock our club. It's like clockwork every Saturday. Have a few mates that look in here, they reckon he's either a vermin or Soptter on a wind up.

So what? When did you want them to sort it and what particular day? Is there anything that you can't find fault with the club for? All you do is dig them out and make way off the mark assertions about them.

We've just lost our chairman you selfish inconsiderate tit. We've lost weeks on every other club because of it. Transfers, administrative issues, allsorts put on hold and you fucking steam in again with your mindless and selfish shit.

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing some of the guff you have in the last few weeks Players and staff in mourning and all you've done is fucking moan, criticise and moan again.

Fucking disgraceful and all about you and your fucking needs. Shithouse behaviour it really is.
WTF are you going on about?

Do you honestly believe that Cooper’s signing isn’t linked to tomorrow? You’re being very naive if you think that! Even Ilderton Wanderer alluded to it when he said, ”It’s part of a bigger PR drive from the club to try and get fans back onside before tomorrow’s game.“

And how the fuck are you connecting me being inconsiderate about the loss of our previous chairman, with Jake Cooper’s contract signing? Cooper’s contract wrangling has been going on for months now, way before JB sadly died, but you forget little things like that, just to push your agenda to cunt off anyone that doesn’t hold the same views about the club as you do!

You blindly follow everything Rowett does, and think he’s the dogs bollocks! Fine, if you believe that, but don’t expect others to feel the same, and that does not mean any of us are disloyal because we think like that, it just means we like to question things and not take everything at face value! You never question much Rowett’s methods and tactics yet you’re always quick to give your opinions about others if they dare to oppose anything St. Gary does as Millwall manager!

I‘ve said it before, and I‘ll say it again: you’re a bully on here, and cunting off other Wall supporters for their own opinions is, for me, just as disgraceful as the things you say I’m disgraceful about!

That post you made the other day about Millwall unity is a joke! Practice what you preach and understand you’re not always right and supporters like me who, for the past 49 years have seen a few highs and a lot of lows, and are entitled to moan about something if they feel it is hurting their club! As far as I’m concerned Rowett is hurting my club, with his dull, negative, defensive football. Others on here agree with me and say so, but I never see you cunting them off! I don’t care what you think of me, even that fucking slur of you and others thinking I’m a spotter or worse, Vermin, just makes me laugh, because you have to come up with something stupid and ridiculous like that to justify your actions and announce how disgraceful I am because I knock the club and don’t agree with your views!

Come back at me all you like! As soon as I see you replying to this or any future post of mine, I will just scroll past it! You don’t know how to debate, you don’t know how to agree to disagree, you just steam roller over anyone‘s views that you disagree with!

I don’t suppose any Mods on here will do anything, but the cunting off of other Wall supporters on MO for having differing views is wrong!

It’s a sad state of affairs, but it is what it is!

Last edited:
Ha. I often wondered if you did your just backs from memeory. Very impressive! More so if we've lost cause i delete a defeat where Ilderton meets Old kent road. Gone- history. I don't let it affect my mood or my weekend, done to much of that when i was younger. And yes i had a guees the silver refered to your barnet.

I knew who Purley was before we ever spoke. Sat near him for years and noticed he was making notes. Put two and two together as i used to read his match reports on here and long before i was a memeber. You're both good value and i can confirm that your just backs are much welcomed by those that can't make games at the Den anymore.

Hope you have something positive to cheer and write about come tomorrow evening!!!
How did you develop this power?

Do you honestly believe that Cooper’s signing isn’t linked to tomorrow? You’re being very naive if you think that! Even Ilderton Wanderer alluded to it when he said, ”It’s part of a bigger PR drive from the club to try and get fans back onside before tomorrow’s game.“

And how the fuck are you connecting me being inconsiderate about the loss of our previous chairman, with Jake Cooper’s contract signing? Cooper’s contract wrangling has been going on for months now, way before JB sadly died, but you forget little things like that, just to push your agenda to cunt off anyone that doesn’t hold the same views about the club as you do!

You blindly follow everything Rowett does, and think he’s the dogs bollocks! Fine, if you believe that, but don’t expect others to feel the same, and that does not mean any of us are disloyal because we think like that, it just means we like to question things and not take everything at face value! You never question much Rowett’s methods and tactics yet you’re always quick to give your opinions about others if they dare to oppose anything St. Gary does as Millwall manager!

I‘ve said it before, and I‘ll say it again: you’re a bully on here, and cunting off other Wall supporters for their own opinions is, for me, just as disgraceful as the things you say I’m disgraceful about!

That post you made the other day about Millwall unity is a joke! Practice what you preach and understand you’re not always right and supporters like me who, for the past 49 years have seen a few highs and a lot of lows, and are entitled to moan about something if they feel it is hurting their club! As far as I’m concerned Rowett is hurting my club, with his dull, negative, defensive football. Others on here agree with me and say so, but I never see you cunting them off! I don’t care what you think of me, even that fucking slur of you and others thinking I’m a spotter or worse, Vermin, just makes me laugh, because you have to come up with something stupid and ridiculous like that to justify your actions and announce how disgraceful I am because I knock the club and don’t agree with your views!

Come back at me all you like! As soon as I see you replying to this or any future post of mine, I will just scroll past it! You don’t know how to debate, you don’t know how to agree to disagree, you just steam roller over anyone‘s views that you disagree with!

I don’t suppose any Mods on here will do anything, but the cunting off of other Wall supporters on MO for having differing views is wrong!

It’s a sad state of affairs, but it is what it is!
PL makes a valid point, Cooper has signed a deal. Of course the club is going to play it up a bit and rightly so. To suggest he totally agrees with GR at all times is a nonsense. I frankly don’t understand your long post about it. Too much sauce being a Friday night?

You and your constant stream of negative bollox, fault finding and general cobblers. That's what i'm fucking go on about. Posters have been at odds with for most of this week and i'm not surprised. You havn't got the decency to answer posts when you don't like the content as withg me when i asked several times how Rowett has got us such good league finishes if he's so shit in your book. You swerved answering it onseveral occasions. So once more- Explain our healthy league positions if the manager is so shit and negative? Our longest spell in this division since the 70's, top half finishes with a squad of battlers. How do you square that one off?

Do you honestly believe that Cooper’s signing isn’t linked to tomorrow?
Well he's just fucking signed anew contract THIS WEEK. That's his decision and the timing is coincidental other than with you of course. I believe the player and club have rightly used the news in a positive note cause they hear the boo's, jeers and your foootball is shit chants. like i said, we've just lost our owner and the club and fans need galvinising so why wouldn't they do such a thing? I go on both Wall forums. It's you that's being cynical and downright disrespectful in my opinion and just so you can find another negative to dig the club out with.

We have fucking idiots booing from the stands ten minutes into our first home game. Songs slagging off the manager, meltdowns from absolute fucking strings on our forums. Players and there families being abused on twitter. It's no surprise we have the club trying to put out something positive.

Even Ilderton Wanderer alluded to it
You always do this- use someone else in a sly way to try and garner support for your ramblings. Do you think Cooper only signed this week so the club could use it to galvanise a fanbase, half who like you are doing there upmost to make it seem like we're about to be relegated?

And how the fuck are you connecting me being inconsiderate about the loss of our previous chairman, with Jake Cooper’s contract signing? Cooper’s contract wrangling has been going on for months now, way before JB sadly died, but you forget little things like that,
Because everything was put on hold. It's quite likely that Coopre would have signed weeks ago just as it's likely that we have had our loan players in weeks ago too.

just to push your agenda to cunt off anyone that doesn’t hold the same views about the club as you do!
Hahahhaha, paranoia now and more shit. Agenda? Do go on. I haven't been taking you to task this week but many others have so therefore they must have agendas too right? You're as fucking nutter fella. I argue and debate in good faith, learn plenty and often have my views changed by some very good insight and opinions. Paint me how you like but that's your own strange mind and what seems to be parnoia. It's laughable.

You blindly follow everything Rowett does, and think he’s the dogs bollocks!
More bollox and incorrect assertions again. Again although you won't be able to go and find any post where i've said he's the dogs bollox. I often say he's over cautious aand defencde minded. If that's blind loyalty then i'll be fucked. Because i don't slag my club off, find fault in nearly every fucking facet of them and the manager doesn't mean i blindly follow everything that our manager does.

He plays safety first football and i underdstand why. I am frustrated at that yes course i am but understand what might happen if he doeasn't. And how can i complain and knock it when he gets us to seventh doing so? Go gunho and open and we're in a relegation scrap. I don't get all fucking soppy and emotional when we lose. I don't go looking for a scapegoat whilst you do and it's always Rowett. We've won games and you still slagged them/ him off yet i'm the cunt that blindly follows? Do fuck off and behave. If i blindly follow then you're blinded by hatred. Hows that for a pile of wank and logic for you?

You never question much Rowett’s methods and tactics yet you’re always quick to give your opinions about others if they dare to oppose anything St. Gary does as Millwall manager!
More bollox and proof that you don't read half of what i type and have a habit of twisting things as i've pointed out before.. Your's also a sly disingenuos fucker and liar to boot.
‘ve said it before, and I‘ll say it again: you’re a bully on here,

Yes so you've said umpteen times. Then on another post you say that you like debating with me. Make your mind up. A bully goes with the group and threatens. I do neither and you're feeling like your being bullied on a forum you need to give your head a wobble. This is a Millwall form and you'll get robust debates. If you feel that way report me and let the owners/ mods decide that and deal with it.

That post you made the other day about Millwall unity is a joke!
I'm not surprised you think that cause it goes against everything you post.

Practice what you preach
I do by supporting my team home and away ( for most games )

and are entitled to moan about something if they feel it is hurting their club!
You post all the time so no one is stopping you. It's all you do and another pointer to make me believe you're either paranoid or ain't the full ticket. It's aforum- you offer an opinion and people will either agree or disagree as many have with you over the last week. I've hardly responded to your wimpering guff but plenty others have and you can see they've had enough of your bollox too.

As far as I’m concerned Rowett is hurting my club, with his dull, negative, defensive football.
Was absolutely destroying us with finishing seventh. Get him out now. That^^^^^ says it all. Finish seventh, crowds up to levels of 88/89 and that's what you come up with.

You're a lunatic.

But you like debating with me as posted by you earlier in the week :rotfl::rotfl:

Yes, it is but I know Cooper’s heart is at our club. My mate works with the trust and Cooper took time to send a personal message to a young lad my mate knew, nothing to do with the club other than being a supporter, this lad had broke his leg and it made his day. Class. Millwall class.

It was more of an observation mate not a criticism in particular of JCs statement of how this past week the club haven’t put out anything of note from GR or the players on any of their official sites because of the (in my opinion) OTT reaction to last week’s defeat.

As for Jake I know what a top fella he is and also a great ambassador for the club. It’s fantastic news for the club that he’s got the new contract sorted and will surely be a contender for our next captain.

After the Bristol city defeat I was pissed off for days. After the Blackburn defeat it was weeks 🙁
I get it mate. When i was lot younger a defeat would really get me down but i always remember what my old man told 46 year ago on Ilderton road- Don't let them get to you, don't let them ruin your weekend- told my son the same thing 30 year later. I eff and blind after a defeat as i head away from the ground and process it all before i hit the OKR. I hate when we lose, it hurts mate make no mistake but i refuse to let them ruin my weekend/ week.

Last edited: