It would seem that QPR...

Fair play, they didn't concede any in the second half, a mssive improvement on the first!

Not in my house he wasn't.
Still haven't forgiven him for breaking Tony Craig's jaw and never will.
I think I remember Ainsworth was sued by a player who had to retire after a foul tackle from him. I think I imagined it as can't find anything on google.

Last edited:
croxleyhoops
croxleyhoops
Apprentice
Today, 05:50 PM
I just want Ainsworth out of our club.

eam1882
eam1882
Bronze Seat

Today, 06:23 PM
Not seen anything from Ainsworth yet.
think.gif

Springboks2002
Springboks2002
Bronze Seat
Today, 06:30 PM
why give him more than 1 game?

I would have sacked him before pre season....

that wont be our biggest defeat this season....

I was genuinley telling people from work if we get beat less than 4-0 i will be surprised................

under GA we are bang in trouble...........

so why prolong it? sack him.....

please someone sack GA please....................

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

croxleyhoops
croxleyhoops
Apprentice
Today, 05:50 PM
I just want Ainsworth out of our club.

eam1882
eam1882
Bronze Seat

Today, 06:23 PM
Not seen anything from Ainsworth yet.
think.gif

Springboks2002
Springboks2002
Bronze Seat
Today, 06:30 PM
why give him more than 1 game?

I would have sacked him before pre season....

that wont be our biggest defeat this season....

I was genuinley telling people from work if we get beat less than 4-0 i will be surprised................

under GA we are bang in trouble...........

so why prolong it? sack him.....

please someone sack GA please....................

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like us with Lomas and Hollowhead.

Had a look on the QPR site, Loft for Words, and thought these words from a totally disillusioned and pissed off supporter, summed up the mood on there totally! 🤣

“Painful watching the QPR dug out during that prolonged break in the 2nd half while our player received treatment on the deck. Ainsworth looking Like a Pontins Alvin Stardust on the touchline along with his 3 chord backing Band.

I know his options are tied up tighter than John Bercow in a chastity Cage, but For the love of God QPR, employ a football manager not some Ted Bovis warm up act that old flo throws her knickers at after 2 glasses of Port.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fucking glad they lost heavily, and after what their players and supporters did against us during the BLM debacle, I hope the cunts are relegated on the lowest number of points ever recorded by a Championship team!

Have hit the ground running...gone straight to their league position from day 1:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Doesn't mean anything unfortunately, I remember when (I think late 80's/early 90's) when we won our first 2 games of the season and got relegated... football is a funny old game.