It would seem that QPR...

Not in my house he wasn't.
Still haven't forgiven him for breaking Tony Craig's jaw and never will.
And to think that Ainsworth was touted as a possible replacement for Harris instead of GR.
And to think that Ainsworth was touted as a possible replacement for Harris instead of GR.
Whatever the faults of Neil Harris, ainsworth is not in the same class as a man or manager

I remember when that Malaysian bloke took over, pumped loads of money into their club and they got promoted to the Premier.....their fans sang, "we'll never play you again". I thought that was classless and a bit cuntish then, so fuck 'em, what goes around comes around. I hope they suffer all season.

Get yer dough on him as first championship manager to get his P45 this season 👍
Not sure the board can afford to sack him and bring in a reputable manager to get them out of the shit! To sack and hire another manager would cost them a sizeable chunk of money which I don’t think they have!

The other financial problem they face is that they can’t afford to buy any quality, so Mr. Stardust has to make do with the squad he inherited, and use the youth system who, after yesterday’s telling result, are clearly not up to the task of competing against better quality Championship opposition!

What reputable manager is going to want to manage a situation like that, and perhaps damage his reputation in the process?