Is the threat of relegation fight a reality?

No , can’t see it myself , win a few games in this division and the old expectations rise . Play offs , promotion, win premier league , European cup , Eurovision Song Contest , Strictly Come dancing . Lose a few and we’ll be playing up on Blackheath etc . We’ll be fine , don’t worry. We’re just fortunate that there’s Three worst teams down there in QPR , Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday.

No , can’t see it myself , win a few games in this division and the old expectations rise . Play offs , promotion, win premier league , European cup , Eurovision Song Contest , Strictly Come dancing . Lose a few and we’ll be playing up on Blackheath etc . We’ll be fine , don’t worry. We’re just fortunate that there’s Three worst teams down there in QPR , Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday.
And Swansea.

Has anybody written/aired their concerns to the club's Supporter Liaison Officer?

If enough people did, then at least they cannot say that they were not aware of the situation if the club did have an unfortunate downturn in success on the field and got relegated?

I'd suggest keeping calm and to the point otherwise they may feel it's just a rant to get something of our chests rather than actually being a cause for concern.

The official website has a contact page:

Shona Groves, should be contacted with any queries, complaints or other requests from fans.
email to slo@millwallfc.co.uk
For fucks sakes. This is hilarious, pathetic, beyond ridiculous and as Palace as you'll get :grinning: I'd imagine the booing. jeers and fans leaving early has been noted by the board that attend the same games as we do.

For fucks sakes. This is hilarious, pathetic, beyond ridiculous and as Palace as you'll get :grinning: I'd imagine the booing. jeers and fans leaving early has been noted by the board that attend the same games as we do.
Should be a reduction in ticket prices 🙄 especially as only getting 70 minutes of entertainment!!!

Personally, I never leave early, as there could always be a miracle.

I was thinking more along the lines of telling GR to get an attacking system going but yeah, fair enough.

Personally, I think Shona's a diamond. Every time I've worked with her or asked her anything she has dealt with it. No way I'd lumber her with moaning about tactics.

Has anybody written/aired their concerns to the club's Supporter Liaison Officer?

If enough people did, then at least they cannot say that they were not aware of the situation if the club did have an unfortunate downturn in success on the field and got relegated?

I'd suggest keeping calm and to the point otherwise they may feel it's just a rant to get something of our chests rather than actually being a cause for concern.

Shona Groves, should be contacted with any queries, complaints or other requests from fans.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You better have a lay down, i dont think your very well.

Next 2 games I think will be the deciding factor on Rowett , Plymouth score goals at home and I don't think the Aalmo seige defence plan will work, they concede goals so let's have a go , Saturday will be one of the better sides at present Hull. ,need a win or I think along with a lot of others it's time for him t o move on before we are really up shit creek without a paddle

I was thinking more along the lines of telling GR to get an attacking system going but yeah, fair enough.
I understand your sentiment, John,, we're all frustrated. Rowett has bought himself some credit and time to work things out but he needs to come up with solutions soon. We're nine games in now and yes we've had injuries and a bit of unstability but the new players and team should be settled and comfortable with a working system that plays to everyones strenghts.

The keeper situation sums it up for me. He had 2 weeks to get in an emergency loan in that international break and does nothing. He seems like a rabbit in the headlights. Sarkic was never a reliable keeper at any club, so him being crocked is not a shock, but to not react to that is unforgivable. Bart was having a year on the cigars before moving on, we all know he's not up to it as much as he has been a great servant to the club. To have not resolved that mess is criminal.

Next 2 games I think will be the deciding factor on Rowett , Plymouth score goals at home and I don't think the Aalmo seige defence plan will work, they concede goals so let's have a go , Saturday will be one of the better sides at present Hull. ,need a win or I think along with a lot of others it's time for him t o move on before we are really up shit creek without a paddle

I'm always upbeat and confident when it comes to upcoming games, but of late, it all feels a tad untidy in the ranks and things are really not going our way, luck wise.

Plymouth away will be tough, always is. Then we have an in-form Hull at home, again tough. I'm feeling negative about these two games and can only see a point if we are lucky. I hope they prove me wrong, but I just can't see it. I think things will get worse before getting better. Be it with GR, or someone else for that matter. At the moment, confidence must be low in the squad.

:shrug:

The keeper situation sums it up for me. He had 2 weeks to get in an emergency loan in that international break and does nothing. He seems like a rabbit in the headlights. Sarkic was never a reliable keeper at any club, so him being crocked is not a shock, but to not react to that is unforgivable. Bart was having a year on the cigars before moving on, we all know he's not up to it as much as he has been a great servant to the club. To have not resolved that mess is criminal.
No idea why he brought Truman in, he has spent all his career at Birmingham and at 27 has only played 15 first team games!..

Don't think that an emergency loan was an option: Only possible if all senior GKs at the club are injured.

Yes four points minimum and strangely I think there perfectly doable

Don't think that an emergency loan was an option: Only possible if all senior GKs at the club are injured.
Ah, fair enough, wasn't aware of that. Buying an injury prone keeper, with an old crock at number 2 and someone who has barely played professional football at the age of 27 is borderline negligence