Is the threat of relegation fight a reality?

Lionwolf

We have won 6 of our last 23 at home, (our fortress), scoring 25 (almost one a game) and conceding 32. The crowd are getting restless, the players confidence doesn’t look great and we are struggling to score, chances or not (and more worryingly, defensively keep conceding, which has been our saving grace for the last few years!) Are we on the start of a slippery slope?

No. I think we are shit but I can't see that happening. Too many teams take points off each other and even though our style of play Is poor we seem to have a strong enough spirit through the squad that will see us finishing mid table.

Things certainly have to change and the record stated above Is not acceptable but there's enough about us to not have that concern. We'll just have the life sucked out of us Instead and have to suffer through It as best we can till the manager changes his Ideas or we change the manager.

I don’t think so. I think we will pick up. If we’d have won on sat we would be right in the mix. Bit of a freak game tbh. There are concerns but I don’t think they are insurmountable

Of course it is if we don't start converting chances into goals, tightening up the defence and playing to win instead of playing not to get beat. Playing fit not half fit players in their rightful positions would be a start. Cuffy ain't a full back, Leonard ain't a centre back, Flemming needs to be up with our main striker, whoever that may be. What was the point of signing Wes if he ain't gonna play the cunt. The best place to defend is in the opponents half, not in our final third.
GR needs to rapidly get this sorted, stop fucking about with the formations, or we will be in the shit, and he will be a regular on Sly sports.
Plymouth on Tuesday could be a fucking embarrassment, hope to fuck I'm wrong.
COYL

Last edited:
We will be dragged into the relegation zone within the next six games. Why? Our scoring in front of goal is non existent aided by a complete shit show off a defence and midfield that a worth a wank.

Absolutely, although I think where we are now in the league will be where we finish (between 11th -16th).
We are more than capable of going on a nasty little run and not win for 6-7 games! Then we are right in the brown stuff and I don't think this squad has the bollocks for a relegation fight!!

Until we get an attacking coach then yes relegation is a possibility, especially when our once reliable defence is leaking goals.
As soon as we transition out of defence in our games I would bet 90% of our support knows where the ball will be passed next, it's like watching football by numbers, we can't get the ball forward quickly because most players are still defending.

Absolutely, although I think where we are now in the league will be where we finish (between 11th -16th).
We are more than capable of going on a nasty little run and not win for 6-7 games! Then we are right in the brown stuff and I don't think this squad has the bollocks for a relegation fight!!
My gut feeling is also that we will finish somewhere in the lower-mid table.

However, I agree that if we do end up in a relegation fight then we could have a big problem temperament-wise. We didn't handle the pressure of pushing for a play-off place very well last season.

I think we will be in the relegation area this season sadly. We don't score hardly any, and are conceding, so really not a great place to be.

Has anybody written/aired their concerns to the club's Supporter Liaison Officer?

If enough people did, then at least they cannot say that they were not aware of the situation if the club did have an unfortunate downturn in success on the field and got relegated?

I'd suggest keeping calm and to the point otherwise they may feel it's just a rant to get something of our chests rather than actually being a cause for concern.

The official website has a contact page:

Shona Groves, should be contacted with any queries, complaints or other requests from fans.
email to slo@millwallfc.co.uk

Has anybody written/aired their concerns to the club's Supporter Liaison Officer?

If enough people did, then at least they cannot say that they were not aware of the situation if the club did have an unfortunate downturn in success on the field and got relegated?

I'd suggest keeping calm and to the point otherwise they may feel it's just a rant to get something of our chests rather than actually being a cause for concern.

Shona Groves, should be contacted with any queries, complaints or other requests from fans.

Are you for real? That birds job is to liaise with fans on a match day not because you are pissed off with the manager. Fans get in touch with her because they might have lost a ticket or need a hand with an elderly supporter to get up the stairs or something, you don’t email her and tell her that Rowett should be playing four at the back with a holding midfielder for fucks sake.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: