Is Jed on a lot more than we thought?

west ham just announced, after one of their best ever seasons, a profit of just 12m.

everton don't have any money to spend in the next transfer window to help in their relegation battle.

Huddersfield, Stoke, Derby,Cardiff and Bristol C are also struggling because of previous overspending.
A different level but Scunthorpe are bottom of the conference.

Players and agents steal so much from football in this country and there is no sign of it stopping.

My mate told me most teams in the championship, are breaking the elf money rules & the wall are in a minonority that arnt

I'm not sure how accurate these figures are, maybe wide of the mark. But I should imagine, judging by the occasional 'Wall players figures that we hear quoted by the bloke from the car park, they might well be in the general ballpark area.

When you scroll down to the bottom of each page it gives you the weekly and annual wage bills - This site lists all Leagues in England and a few of the European leagues:

WBA

Millwall

Kieron Maguire- author of the price of football is one to follow. An accountant that lays bare the rule breaking and crookery in football. He's not affiliated to any club or company so don't hold back.