Is Jed on a lot more than we thought?

Surly that can’t be legal chairman taking money for his other business then getting a loan on the clubs assets sounds dodgy as fuck to me
If Watford can get away with their blatant money laundering with Udinese and Forest doing the same with Olympiacos then no way West Brom will get a tug.

Of course if Hartlepool or Exeter City tried it they'd be hung, drawn and quartered.

Think I would rather plod along like we do, bit of hope we have one cracking season make the play offs and then hopefully the PL

if by a miracle it we did do it then reward the players that got us there give them improved contracts with relegation clauses saying wages go down to X plus if we are relegated

any players we bring in do the same and don’t waste the ludicrous money the PL brings

don’t think I would ever want to see Millwall players on £70k+ wages a week to be honest

Think I would rather plod along like we do, bit of hope we have one cracking season make the play offs and then hopefully the PL

if by a miracle it we did do it then reward the players that got us there give them improved contracts with relegation clauses saying wages go down to X plus if we are relegated

any players we bring in do the same and don’t waste the ludicrous money the PL brings

don’t think I would ever want to see Millwall players on £70k+ wages a week to be honest
A few loan signings as well that we could cast off on relegation. No point risking the very existence of the club or ending up like charlton etc.

I don't care about west brom or Jed.
He's in the past and not our player anymore. Same goes for a lot of players that leave us.
I think our club has got a bit of class about it these days ( though we've always been class to me).
Also think GR is a respectable bloke the way he conducts himself to the media.
Very rarely blames this that or the other for results that don't go our way, unlike certain others with big budgets especially in the premier league. Top man GR.

Fuck him. It would be hilarious if they were demoted. Hope he's stocked up on spare gnashers, anti wrinkle cream and toupee's the classless money grabbing wanker.
With respect Peckham, I’m gonna have to pick you up on the language used - in particular the word “demoted” 🤣. If I let it slip, you’ll be using the word “soccer” next. You’ll thank me for it one day.

I don't care about west brom or Jed.
He's in the past and not our player anymore. Same goes for a lot of players that leave us.
I think our club has got a bit of class about it these days ( though we've always been class to me).
Also think GR is a respectable bloke the way he conducts himself to the media.
Very rarely blames this that or the other for results that don't go our way, unlike certain others with big budgets especially in the premier league. Top man GR.
100% agree about him being in the past