Ipswich Tickets

Then have it with them there after😂
The game in 96 is embedded in my memory, my boss said to me and my mate if we could sort him out a ticket he would drive us up there, sure enough we came up trumps and got our lift.
As seats started getting ripped out and hurled we made the decision that we will stay out of trouble and not get involved so left.
In the carpark it was going off all over the place, we saw a few wackers well outnumbered so went and helped them out, during the course of this disagreement I had one on our foes pinned to the bonnet of my boss's car dishing out a few slaps whilst my mate was hoofing someone up in the air:grinning: just as our boss came back.
There was a awkward silence as we set off for home until our boss said "I can't take you cunts anywhere!!"

The game in 96 is embedded in my memory, my boss said to me and my mate if we could sort him out a ticket he would drive us up there, sure enough we came up trumps and got our lift.
As seats started getting ripped out and hurled we made the decision that we will stay out of trouble and not get involved so left.
In the carpark it was going off all over the place, we saw a few wackers well outnumbered so went and helped them out, during the course of this disagreement I had one on our foes pinned to the bonnet of my boss's car dishing out a few slaps whilst my mate was hoofing someone up in the air:grinning: just as our boss came back.
There was a awkward silence as we set off for home until our boss said "I can't take you cunts anywhere!!"
👏👏 Takes a bit to make me laugh at the moment S but that did it. Brilliant. It was indeed a very memorable day. My main memory of it, I put on here before, was of being on the train from Ipswich to LS after and a fella getting on clutching his stomach. 'What happened to you?' 'Got stabbed didn' I. And I lost me watch.' Fella sits down behind me. Next thing I hear kerching, kerching, kerching as all these coins are dropping on the table. 'What's all this then?' 'Done a fruit machine, didn' I?' Bloke asking the questions then says, 'So gets stabbed, loses his watch, does a fruit machine and still comes up smelling of fucking roses.' If anyone asks me why I love Millwall, that story is the answer.

Hilarious!