I reckon the Haters' Arms could be opening soon

Normal service, I fear, will return in a few weeks if the situation doesn't improve big time.
Let's face it, it wouldn't have to improve much to be 100% better than what we are seeing at the moment.
I'm thinking particularly if we were to score 2 goals in a game, instead of 1. (or like yesterday 0)

I can suffer a defeat as long as we played well,but GR has sucked the entertainment dry out of watching a game and at 35 quid a pop I think I might have to re-evaluate.

Does The Haters take both cash and card?.
100% agree - not cheap anymore when you pay walk-up prices. And playing like we did yesterday really makes you think twice. We will get c. 12k against Stoke because of how badly we played.

100% agree - not cheap anymore when you pay walk-up prices. And playing like we did yesterday really makes you think twice. We will get c. 12k against Stoke because of how badly we played.
I work most Saturdays and can only realistically get to midweeks games,so when I can get to a Saturday game I expect a bit more than what was served up yesterday.

Members online