How many seasons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Peckham Lion

Staff member
With the season ticket renewal information out it got me thinking :idea: How many seasons have i done/watched. Reckon i'm still a youth in comparrison to many on here but make it that next season will be my 46th. How many you done and first game if you can remember. Carry on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

With the season ticket renewal information out it got me thinking :idea: How many seasons have i done/watched. Reckon i'm still a youth in comparrison to many on here but make it that next season will be my 46th. How many you done and first game if you can remember. Carry on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Me and three mates from school used to go to Bexleyheath & Welling and decided to go upmarket and see what Millwall was all about. That was towards the end of 61/62 season. Can't remember the game but was hooked straight away. I certainly remember the 1-3 FA Cup defeat to Shrewsbury in September 1962 and the changeover from Ron Gray to Billy Gray. Loved Pat Terry from the first moment. Sixty one years ago. Now sit in Block 4 with one of those mates from school plus my two daughters and four grandchildren.

People often don't realise what a great family club we are

Done all 92 league grounds, only a few without the Lions.

Off to Luton now. COYL

Me and three mates from school used to go to Bexleyheath & Welling and decided to go upmarket and see what Millwall was all about. That was towards the end of 61/62 season. Can't remember the game but was hooked straight away. I certainly remember the 1-3 FA Cup defeat to Shrewsbury in September 1962 and the changeover from Ron Gray to Billy Gray. Loved Pat Terry from the first moment. Sixty one years ago. Now sit in Block 4 with one of those mates from school plus my two daughters and four grandchildren.

People often don't realise what a great family club we are

Done all 92 league grounds, only a few without the Lions.

Off to Luton now. COYL
Great memory and welcome!

My Dad took me when I was 2 and I am now 73. Sadly he passed away when I was only six but I started going regularly when I was 13 and had a paper round so I could pay my way. In those days I could get the train from Kidbrooke for 2 and 4 pence. Get a programme for 6 pence and 2 Bob to get in so I would have tuppence change from 5 Bob. What a deal!

First game was1956, aged 5, on my Dads shoulders. Was going regularly on my own with mates aged about 9 onwards, when we moved from Catford to Pomeroy Street, New Cross. Would wander into the ground many days during school holidays while still at Kender St primary. Did every one of the long unbeaten home run. Would’ve been rude not to.

Members online