How many points will we finish on?

StatWanker mode on:

Current tide is 44 so maybe 11 points would be enough.
You have to remember that all the teams around us will also be playing each other and they can't both win at the same time.

On current form, last 10 games, we're 16th, all 8 teams below us in the league are also below us in the 10 game current form table

On current form, last 6 games, we're 15th. 7 of the 8 teams below us in the league are also below in the 6 game current form (QPR are the exception). However, both Cardiff and Bristol City are also below us over the last 6 games.

StatWanker mode off:

We will stay up in spite of Jedward, coz we have good enough players. But we have a clueless inexperienced manager who the spotters would have told to fk off. They have the manager we should have appointed. LionSteele laugh it up you mug, the fkg anoraks have a better manager than us and he will oversee their survival in league 1 and promotion next season. If we are lucky enough to stay up he will oversee their first victory over us in almost 30 years. Come back to me then LionSteele you smug cnut

We will stay up in spite of Jedward, coz we have good enough players. But we have a clueless inexperienced manager who the spotters would have told to fk off. They have the manager we should have appointed. LionSteele laugh it up you mug, the fkg anoraks have a better manager than us and he will oversee their survival in league 1 and promotion next season. If we are lucky enough to stay up he will oversee their first victory over us in almost 30 years. Come back to me then LionSteele you smug cnut

😂😂 Calm down mate.

I couldn’t give a bollocks about Jones or Charlton 🤣

Think the last relegation spot will be less than 50 points this season. We should get beyond that anyway, as there are enough games left where we can reasonably expect to get points.
Think the team in danger is Stoke, assuming Wednesday and Rotherham drop.

I disagree with you but I did think it was self harm when Rowett was driven out of the club by a noisy minority, Edwards will need to be backed in the summer, We don't have the players to play the way he wants, Both him and the club must have known that when he was given the job.

How about we do a fundraiser on just giving? £5 in to pick your prediction for the final points total and the winner gets the MO award for being right all along and a good cause gets the cash? We’re not going to raise enough for a new player- how about for the community trust?

Members online