How good do you think we are?

kinelloz

Without going into last week again, amazing how many people seem to think we should be challenging for play offs. Personally, I probably have us somewhere between 30-40th in the country. So 10-20th in the Championship is good with me. What do you think?

I'm not doing a poll, too much of a technophobe

Without going into last week again, amazing how many people seem to think we should be challenging for play offs. Personally, I probably have us somewhere between 30-40th in the country. So 10-20th in the Championship is good with me. What do you think?

I agree with you mate.

Don't think many of us predicted us to finish where we did! However, I think the majority of the unrest/anger is more towards how we finished the season, especially the last game.

Being at home, 2-0 up, only to lose is a massive kick in the b*llocks so can understand the upset/angry nature from the fans.

Just didn't feel like a Millwall display, especially on the big occasions at home, we usually pull through.

I think we are a 8th to 12th place team, that with a bit of luck can challenge like we did this season.
Yes we need new players, but we need to trust Rowett and our scouts to do the job, It's ok saying we need a tall forward, but what if Rowett is happy kicking it up and then us winning the second ball way up the pitch ?
Let's be honest his tactics took us far further than we expected last August.
The recruitment has been getting better and better over the last few seasons, I'm sure we can all agree on that, so let's hope they do their jobs again and we make some hidden diamond signings along with the exceptional loans we have made.
Until next May we will not know, so no point c*nting any of them off before they've kicked a ball.

Anywhere between 8th-15th.
A few of us said last year the championship was weaker than it had been previously and with the exception of Burnley it seems a lot of teams were capable of beating each other so maybe again we did better this year because the league just wasn't as strong.

I understand people’s sentiment, but when the likes of Luton, Coventry and newly promoted Sunderland can get in the play offs, why can’t we. The league is wide open every year for a reason - collectively the standard isn’t great.

unless we get a very good crop of youngsters we can't move forward
this team we have at the moment are decent but very limited as we have seen this season how many of our team get in to any of the top 6 championship sides maybe one or two
to make the top 6 we would need investment and I just don't see it happening

I'm not as negative as some about next season.i normally judge foreign players on their 2nd season and expect a lot more from Fleming who could be unplayable and the German if played up front

Probably the weakest championship in years with the likes of Norwich Watford West Brom and Swansea not near the play offs.Ironically our home form of only 11 wins cost us and over 46 games we took 1 point less than last season.Think next season the league could be stronger with the likes of Southampton Everton and Leeds coming down and Ipswich promoted so recruitment needed to be in the shake up next season.

We are average, 6th place would have been ours if it was not for some poor displays this season (Hull at home, Wigan at home, Luton away for example) Our style of play for most of the time is dull and we sit back hoping to counter but we ain’t good on the counter, but we can play some good football (Hull away we dominated and created chances, Blackpool we played with plenty of chances) Our problem seems to be not following up a good result (win) with another and changing our style/formation from game to game. Our strength was always home form but this season it has been poor, whilst away form and results have improved. No team is going to roll over but it annoys me when we seem to give to much respect to teams rather than imposing our game on them.

Normally about as good as your league position says.

History shows we are currently an established top half club in the Championship, have we ever been better?
64-74 seems to be the only other long spell of consistency in our history.
We are in and around our limit for FFP so JB can't put much more money in so if you ain't happy now, will you ever be?

History shows we are currently an established top half club in the Championship, have we ever been better?
64-74 seems to be the only other long spell of consistency in our history.
We are in and around our limit for FFP so JB can't put much more money in so if you ain't happy now, will you ever be?
We'll have no FFP worries. The revitalised Club Shop will increase our income ten-fold😁

Top 10 , as a footballing side we are dire , we can play but only for five Minutes every game , defensively we are very solid and that starts from Bradshaw Sav and Billy , if Honeyman ,Zian, Styles Watmore and Burke had a full season together without long injuries keeping one or more out then I believe with a new striker we could be a very good side and play good football.
No-one batterd us ,most goals were from our mistakes and missed chances cost us ,we are 3 or 4 players short of a squad capable of winning the play offs or even grabbing 2nd if we turn up to every game not just against the so called big clubs or games but v the wanky sides like Wigan Rotherham ect.