HARRIS

Harris knew most of the staff & players, the facilities, and what makes Millwall tick. No need for CVs, introductions and coordination talk. It was like that when he was first appointed, and it was again when he returned.

Harris is our handyman manager who is there when we need a quick fix. We're lucky to have someone like him.

He is no George Graham but I can't see a better replacement at this time.

Harris knew most of the staff & players, the facilities, and what makes Millwall tick. No need for CVs, introductions and coordination talk. It was like that when he was first appointed, and it was again when he returned.

Harris is our handyman manager who is there when we need a quick fix. We're lucky to have someone like him.

He is no George Graham but I can't see a better replacement at this time.
I agree in part... he will be good for us in the interim but we may need a more stronger tactical manager for the long run but then again if we don't have the finance to get better players it will leave us treading water at best.

I agree in part... he will be good for us in the interim but we may need a more stronger tactical manager for the long run but then again if we don't have the finance to get better players it will leave us treading water at best.
I’ll take ‘treading water’ as long as that means mid table, flirting with the play offs and not relegation.

That’s my happy place

Would a stronger tactical manager have nullified Southampton and Leicester working with the same group of players ????
Possibly, but hopefully they'd get the players to beat the lower teams too..., that's where we fail to pick up points to make our mark in the Championship.

Possibly, but hopefully they'd get the players to beat the lower teams too..
We have the players i just think it's a motivation issue when we have the smaller teams. Same for the fans. It's much easier to be up for it when the bigger scalps turn up. Has been like that in all the years i've been going. Walk down Ilderton for a big cup game and i fancy us to win. Following week i expect us to under perform against Rotherham or Doncaster etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,