Harding

Bradshaw run his socks off and dragged defenders all over the place. If you’re not scoring but creating openings for others I can’t see the problem. Obviously I would to see him notch some goals and I don’t think that will be long playing this new style.

Bradshaw run his socks off and dragged defenders all over the place. If you’re not scoring but creating openings for others I can’t see the problem. Obviously I would to see him notch some goals and I don’t think that will be long playing this new style.
I agree with your first two sentences but wonder if Bradshaw will remain first choice? Imo Nisbitt is a more natural goalscorer. If we do continue to create more chances I think that he is more likely to be the starter.

Nice problem to have.

Neither Bradshaw nor Nisbet has been helped by the old style of play.
You can't score if you only get the occasional touch.
I commented on Saturday after 18 minutes that Bradshaw had already touched the ball more than in any previous 90 minutes.
Therefore, I think that both will profit from the new style of play.

Neither Bradshaw nor Nisbet has been helped by the old style of play.
You can't score if you only get the occasional touch.
I commented on Saturday after 18 minutes that Bradshaw had already touched the ball more than in any previous 90 minutes.
Therefore, I think that both will profit from the new style of play.
I remember him scoring a couple for Barnsley when they beat us here. A very impressive poacher’s performance and I was delighted when he signed for us.

However, he’s never had the chance to show us what he’s capable of because of the poor quality of service he’s received. Despite this he has soldiered on like a warrior and the criticism he’s received from some is totally unwarranted.

My hope is as our quality of play improves he’ll get the opportunity to show us what he really is capable of 🙏

And if we can integrate Nisbet as well the future could be exciting 👍

Last edited:
Bradshaw is the only "real" striker we have at the club and with the new gaffers tactics its only a matter of time that he starts scoring.

Bradshaw is the only "real" striker we have at the club and with the new gaffers tactics its only a matter of time that he starts scoring.

We've not really seen what Rab C is like in anger. Injury, tactics and formations haven't really been too kind to him this season so far. Hopefully, he will now get the chance to show if he's got what it takes to bang in goals in the Championship (like he did over the border).

We've not really seen what Rab C is like in anger. Injury, tactics and formations haven't really been too kind to him this season so far. Hopefully, he will now get the chance to show if he's got what it takes to bang in goals in the Championship (like he did over the border).
Yep. It’s a clean slate and a fresh start for the whole squad. A chance to showcase what they are really capable of.