Harding

I think has been a great signing (even better for the club that he was on a freebie).

He's only had two pro clubs before us, so at 27, he seems to be a reliable/loyal player. I do remember reading on a Rovrum forum when we signed him what he good player he was.

You could tell he was a proper player even at the “open day” training session they had back in August.
My only concern is that he’s only 5’ 11” so he really needs someone tall like Cooper playing next to him

Agreed, our 'weak' link yesterday was, again, Fleming.. Not sure what has happened to him, brilliant one game, completely anonymous the next.

Agreed, our 'weak' link yesterday was, again, Fleming.. Not sure what has happened to him, brilliant one game, completely anonymous the next.
I don’t think the Burnley lark and Rowett sticking him out on the wing helped. He is better just behind Bradshaw like last season and if he’s not firing on all cylinders we should rest him and let Esse have a run out in that role.

Imo Harding and De Norre our two best and most consistent players this season.

De Norre and Sav complement each other very well. Something must of happened with Rowett for Sav to have been left out for so long.