Happy Old Trafford Day everyone!

I was on the phone to a mate when we scored, massive football fan in general, he said he'd never heard such a noise when a goal went in. Although he wasn't a Millwall fan he said he was very envious of the noise we made that day.

I didnt have a ticket until the day before, I was walking through a town near me in my 'Wall shirt and some fella approached me to say he had a spare ticket for the next day, and did I want to go. £50 including a lift up there. Took it with both hands. Didn't get a lift back with him, and to this day I've no idea who I got a lift home with and I'll never remember! Whoever you are, and wherever you are who sold me that ticket, I applaud you for giving me the best day of my life supporting Millwall.

I said it many times before on here, brilliant day, vividly remember the Sunderland fans giving it the biggun near the boozer, being chased down the road by 'Wall, a limo turned up and out popped a few more 'Wall fans and had Sunderland on the run big time. Not sure what they was thinking trying to storm a massive crowd of us lot, but they didn't hang about for long to find out.

I was on the phone to a mate when we scored, massive football fan in general, he said he'd never heard such a noise when a goal went in. Although he wasn't a Millwall fan he said he was very envious of the noise we made that day.

I didnt have a ticket until the day before, I was walking through a town near me in my 'Wall shirt and some fella approached me to say he had a spare ticket for the next day, and did I want to go. £50 including a lift up there. Took it with both hands. Didn't get a lift back with him, and to this day I've no idea who I got a lift home with and I'll never remember! Whoever you are, and wherever you are who sold me that ticket, I applaud you for giving me the best day of my life supporting Millwall.

I said it many times before on here, brilliant day, vividly remember the Sunderland fans giving it the biggun near the boozer, being chased down the road by 'Wall, a limo turned up and out popped a few more 'Wall fans and had Sunderland on the run big time. Not sure what they was thinking trying to storm a massive crowd of us lot, but they didn't hang about for long to find out.
Nice story but why the f*** were you on the phone during one of the biggest matches in our history? :slap:

I was walking through a town near me in my 'Wall shirt and some fella approached me to say he had a spare ticket for the next day, and did I want to go. £50 including a lift up there. Took it with both hands. Didn't get a lift back with him, and to this day I've no idea who I got a lift home with and I'll never remember! Whoever you are, and wherever you are who sold me that ticket, I applaud you for giving me the best day of my life supporting Millwall.
That is a cracking story fella!

The final always sticks in my memory. We didn’t give a shit about Manchester United. They might as well not have been there. The might NH bringing his boy out, the noise, the other fans pissing off home with the hump. What a day👏👏👏👏
Yes, we went there to party. The result was pretty predictable but the atmosphere was amazing. Still going well after the final whistle, anyone would have thought we’d won it, especially as the mancs were quiet as a mouse.

The semi final will be forever etched in my memory. My uncle sorted me and my brothers tickets. I booked a room at a hotel in Cheshire for the Friday. They only had the honeymoon suite that could accommodate the three of us. Got it for peanuts as they only room left. Turned out it was a right nice gaff. Better still, we went down to the bar and it was full of Millwall. Had a cracking night.

Then the game the next day, so tense but when Cahill’s goal went in, everyone going mental.

Coming out the stadium, they let both sets of fans out at the same time, one of my brothers who is a bit of a lunatic, was running up to other supporters celebrating. I noticed he’d run up to a group of oppo fans and in a split second I saw them cop the hump and make a move on him. Before I could even react, all the Millwall in the vicinity were straight in . The silly bastard didn’t even notice, he was still running around like a kid celebrating!

Yes, we went there to party. The result was pretty predictable but the atmosphere was amazing. Still going well after the final whistle, anyone would have thought we’d won it, especially as the mancs were quiet as a mouse.
Did they actually turn up😂. That wonderful sight of Dennis Wise picking up Ronaldo by his scraggy neck. Imprinted in my mind forever 😂

Sunderland bloke came up to us after with his hand out offering congratulations. Was accepted in the manner that the gesture came with. He said, i thought my lot and Rangers were fooking lunatics but you raised the bar to another level lads, the real deal the lot of ya ,,,, there were fucking loons jumping out of fooking limos laying out our lads that wanted a row, silly cunts them, good luck lads you're a different class.

We'd just weighed in a load of them that got too trappy and brave. Some of there boys were lucky that many Wall were with family and kids that day cause loads of them got a pass, any other day they would have been ironed out.

Last edited:
My Mum was in hospital, one of my mates was visiting and she was wanting to know what the score was and how we was playing. Just so happened Timmy scored as I was on the blower to them.
:slap:
A few years back I was in the executive club and the bloke next to me who was obviously not a Millwall fan and had been given the ticket for free was on the phone talking about everything & nothing and getting on my tits.
I asked him to shut up so I could watch the football and he said “my wife’s in hospital expecting our baby and I need to keep in touch to see if anything is going to happen soon & I’ve got to rush off”
In hindsight I should have asked him why he wasn’t already there but I felt too embarrassed at the time

:slap:
A few years back I was in the executive club and the bloke next to me who was obviously not a Millwall fan and had been given the ticket for free was on the phone talking about everything & nothing and getting on my tits.
I asked him to shut up so I could watch the football and he said “my wife’s in hospital expecting our baby and I need to keep in touch to see if anything is going to happen soon & I’ve got to rush off”
In hindsight I should have asked him why he wasn’t already there but I felt too embarrassed at the time
It's not like you to be lost for words. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Sunderland bloke came up to us after with his hand out offering congratulations. Was accepted in the manner that the gesture came with. He said, i thought my lot and Rangers were fooking lunatics but you raised the bar to another level lads, the real deal the lot of ya ,,,, there were fucking loons jumping out of fooking limos laying out our lads that wanted a row, silly cunts them, good luck lads you're a different class.

We'd just weighed in a load of them that got too trappy and brave. Some of there boys were lucky that many Wall were with family and kids that day cause loads of them got a pass, any other day they would have been ironed out.
Our mob bowling down from The Ship in Salford. Untouchable.

Members online