Happy Old Trafford Day everyone!

The off licence outside by the car park , Huge full of stella. Then the hike up them stairs. Nearly killed me . Sunderland crying on the way out.. Beautiful feeling. The lad who drove the mini bus back , got out on the south side of Vauxhall Bridge and kissed the ground. Quality. Blinding day out. South London lalalalallalalalalala

The only day I’ve ever cried as a wall fan. Unbelievable. A night In Preston before the game and a night in Manchester after. Followed by a 4 day bender in Bristol for the final. Great memories. Never to be forgotten.
A bit greedy,although understandable. Will you invite us all on this Wembley turn out ,Please.?

Made me smile that Sunderland were calling us out over the unsold tickets, which weren't sold as the Greek insisted tickets were only sold to ST holders and members resulted in a real Wall crowd, no hangers on, can you imagine the carnage if there had been another 10k of foot soldiers

Memories that last a lifetime, shame no photo's though

Probably the best weekend of football I have had the pleasure to be a part off.
Being in the crowd when Tim scored was unbelievable.

Just remembered one part of the weekend, the hotel my brother and some mates were staying in they spotted the ginger mechanic from Coronation Street who was a big Sheffield Wednesday fan at the bar, so for a laugh they got my nephew who was 13 at the time to ask for his autograph after telling him who he was, so he wanders over to him and says "You're that famous actor from Sheffield ain't you?" he sort of acknowledged it wearily and then said "Sean Bean!! can I have your autograph!!" to his shock, then heard the roars of laughter from the rest of the bar.
To be fair he was a top bloke and a few times over the next few seasons he turned up at a few Millwall games.

Just remembered one part of the weekend, the hotel my brother and some mates were staying in they spotted the ginger mechanic from Coronation Street who was a big Sheffield Wednesday fan at the bar, so for a laugh they got my nephew who was 13 at the time to ask for his autograph after telling him who he was, so he wanders over to him and says "You're that famous actor from Sheffield ain't you?" he sort of acknowledged it wearily and then said "Sean Bean!! can I have your autograph!!" to his shock, then heard the roars of laughter from the rest of the bar.
To be fair he was a top bloke and a few times over the next few seasons he turned up at a few Millwall games.
A few years back my daughter was at Bournemouth for one of our games.
In a pub before the match she met him, as he was with a fellow Wall who she knows.
He told her he was gong to be in a new crime drama called Murdoch Mysteries.

A few years back my daughter was at Bournemouth for one of our games.
In a pub before the match she met him, as he was with a fellow Wall who she knows.
He told her he was gong to be in a new crime drama called Murdoch Mysteries.
One of my mates kept in touch with him, I remember him in the pub down in Bournemouth he looked a bit uneasy to start with but relaxed after a while.

Members online